Trainer Search

Avenger93

Reaction score
Inside sol sistem the ships don't have energy sistem available so you must cross the whormhole

except they obviously do. You can slap bateries on them easy, they just lack the secondary generators to refill them. But you do have energy for running systems on overdrive.

And I've just ran the first 3 post wormhole missions with the angelwing and I made sure to slap secondary generators on. Nope, infinite energy is not working, the energy in the bateries gets drained and that's it, no more running the ship on overdrive.

sergi211

Reaction score
well i have to admit on some quest the energy option didn't work, but on the ones i used it it worked

JDamien

Reaction score
Any chance of getting an updated trainer for 1.0.0.9? this one doesn't even activate anymore sadly :/

SpacePRedator

Reaction score
When I saw the trainer for the new version of the game, happy now thought play with infinite energy without all of these switching modules, and so on, but it worked saying spoon fly in the ointment, and trainer for instance, it does not work well. The energy of the infinite does not work, at least in the beginning, as I understand will continue, although infinite health work, by the way, and ammunition does not work. With regard to resources, the endless resources to work, but does not work endless supply of modules or can I just do not understand it, but I'm trying to buy for example lasers, and they come to an end and all the ships is not enough, it is not good. In addition, it includes the endless resources can only be on the screen to install modules on ships and then immediately turn off the switch to another ship and it is also not very convenient for example. I would like a little more corrected Trainer something, even with the resources that the school would have been corrected, thanks in advance.
And sorry for the English curve write with translator

Drylon

Reaction score
My McAfee firewall keeps thinking that the trainer is infected and blocks it. I need advice I am using windows 10