Trainer Search

Awesum1

Reaction score
The best looking space game out there. 10 years old, still hasnt been beat! A trainer to freeze Resources and Components would be nice.

Awesum1

Reaction score
Its on GOG for $9.99 as well. Sorry for this and the other post, I neglected to read the request rules. ill fix that as well

soulreaper

Reaction score
It is doubtful that you will see a trainer for this; mrantifun has a queue of trainers for more recent games,updates for trainers that no longer work, and while there is no trainer out for the game you can still cheat with tweaking game files for science/engineering/military skill.

Also, do not bump your own post.

Awesum1

Reaction score
Thought I was allowed to...... And if he played it im sure he would make a trainer :p DATool is a pain on my win 8.1

Awesum1

Reaction score
I did read it, hence why I messed up the request the first time with the style for request

MusTangAu

Reaction score
Never mind Awesum1 I also would love a new trainer for this awesome looking game.... :)

sergi211

Reaction score
We need a new trainer for the version 1.02, basicaly this new version improves compatibility with win 10 so old trainers don't work anymore

sergi211

Reaction score
i've started a conversation with mrantifun but i'm still expectin an answer so let's wait