Trainer Search

Perfagor

Reaction score
How is working F5- Weak Enemies ? At my game this option did not working.
Sic operatur, ut est vulgus in sinistra rivum deprimit xii I hit bukvalno et quod operatur tantum in locis, ubi te collaudat, et non in tabula vel in bella.

Poseidon13

Reaction score
Sic operatur, ut est vulgus in sinistra rivum deprimit xii I hit bukvalno et quod operatur tantum in locis, ubi te collaudat, et non in tabula vel in bella.

bukvalno? What is it? Can you write on english please?

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
It is possible to have an option to stop game timer in some parts of the game?

Perfagor

Reaction score
bukvalno? What is it? Can you write on english please?
I say that it works, but only in the mode when you are running around the location, you must turn on either during the run through the greater location, or before each fight, and at the end turn it off.

DatPug87

Reaction score
Can we get a trainer that gives us infinite Kingsguilders please? I fear I may die of old age before I finally amass enough to fully upgrade everything in my kingdom!!!

Please and thank you!

Malic

Donor
Reaction score
Can we get a trainer that gives us infinite Kingsguilders please? I fear I may die of old age before I finally amass enough to fully upgrade everything in my kingdom!!!

Please and thank you!

I used cheat engine to add these since it wasn't part of the trainer. Just had to search for initial value and then decreased on exact 4byte. If I knew how to do pointers I'd be able to make a lot of things lol

Nannobot

Reaction score
I am running English Version 1.00 and the trainer has no effect at all.