Reaction score
A couple other options that i remembered:
Infinite ammo/arrows
Infinite Skill Points
Infinite Omnyo Magic/Ninjutsu uses
Please edit the main post and add these options, thanks

MerksMurasaki

Reaction score
game restarts when you try hack the xp but what they missed was the spirit stones >.> so if you want that xp just hack the amount of stones you have and you're all set ;)

felis

Reaction score

Ashuraman

Reaction score
game restarts when you try hack the xp but what they missed was the spirit stones >.> so if you want that xp just hack the amount of stones you have and you're all set ;)
Infinite item usage is there so

MerksMurasaki

Reaction score
Have you posted your table anywhere?
I'm a noob when it comes to this I just about know how to use CE xD never tried making a cheat table before. But what i did was set the scan value type to all and you should find the items pretty easy. and sorry if it takes long for me to reply, I keep getting a error saying I must wait 1200+ seconds before posting...

Ashuraman

Reaction score
I'm a noob when it comes to this I just about know how to use CE xD never tried making a cheat table before. But what i did was set the scan value type to all and you should find the items pretty easy. and sorry if it takes long for me to reply, I keep getting a error saying I must wait 1200+ seconds before posting...
No that's normal on this site, the wait time between posts is ridiculous

derpomcderpface

Reaction score
I am not really sure that particular items have particular addresses, I tried using some basic CE things today (you know, like I have 4 spirit stones, then I have 3... and so on). Once they were gone the address got used by some other slot so I actually think that addresses are tied to item slots or spaces or whatever you call those when they are in inventory... But on the other hand, hey at least it works somehow!

teyhouse

Reaction score
I can confirm spirit stones work; i just tried the small ones. Feel free to try out my pointer scan results:
0IqG3Ww.png

MerksMurasaki

Reaction score
No that's normal on this site, the wait time between posts is ridiculous
Ahh I see, I thought it was just due to me only making this account roughly 3 days ago. I would understand a 2-3 mins waiting period but i guess it's probably due to spam posts and such...