Trainer Search

jakew3911

Reaction score
I'm getting a windows error when trying to open the trainer "Windows cannot access the specific device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" this is even when running as admin, Any fix for this?

SkipTam

Reaction score
I'm getting a windows error when trying to open the trainer "Windows cannot access the specific device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" this is even when running as admin, Any fix for this?
Have you tried to open it on a nother hardrive ? That should work.

SkipTam

Reaction score
Yup tried that also went into permissions tab but nothing was wrong there quessing my pc says no to this trainer :D
Well there is one thing. my virus scanner said it was a virus and moved the program to quarentene try looking in your anti virus scanner for recent discoveries or so.

Teyzer

Reaction score
Make sure your antivirus software is off. That 'could' be the problem at hand. If not, weird.

lvictorp31

Reaction score
HEY MR FUN PUT IN TRAINER SUPER WARP AND NO CRAFTINGS REQUERIMENTS TO FOUNDATION CONSTRUTION

SkipTam

Reaction score
The only problem is the infinite rescorce pack. it says 0 but still takes my recouses. or is that supose to fill up all my resources but i still have to have it ? because i have unlimited resources of the resorces i have but not what i dont have. but it says 0 to build it but not posible not enough resorces. crafting upgrades is possible. but items not. also answering people when they ask you for resorces does not work. if that has ever worked.
There are still some problems. thanks if you can fix them

Anotaros1234

Reaction score
Hey, You need to add infinite warp, and infinite crafting for foundation structures. This would help eliminate the challenge of warping while looking for that bloody star destroyer freighter, also if possible please add unlimited hyperdrive fuel. thanks :)

angelo963

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer ! It would be great if you added infinite structures crafting though

Nebulus1978

Reaction score
Could you please update trainer all is working except inf ship health also I know you are prob really busy with all this but if you could please add infinite warp that'd be so awesome since now we can build a base I would like to build near the centre of the universe but as you'd all know that's a lot of warps :) , Thank you MAF your trainers make games so much more enjoyable.

Vladn

Reaction score
new nms version 1.3

can you update the trainer.
thanks