Trainer Search

elterin

Reaction score
Current version is 2.06, for reference.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
New trainer is up on WeMod, Select the 18 Options trainer By MRANTIFUN .

Any issues let me know .
You are a God! Thank you. I for one support your decision to move to WeMod, because I know that regardless of their track record, yours is the only one I care about and I know that you will continue to strive to be the best and always work hard! Thanks MAF!

saucinator

Reaction score
Yeah, big no for WeMod, seems like a good way to force pro and other nasties on their users down the line, in 15 years i've never gotten a single virus from a trainer, i see no need to have another program for trainers.

Wayne Kerr

Reaction score
I can't get anything from WeMod to work, I get a smiley face & then a.net framework error message :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks.

But I will wait till its on another site.
I and others won't put that spyware wemod on our computers.
Why would you say its a Spyware?, Did you have any issues?, When steam downloads a game it creates a manifest file with game name and directory, WeMod just uses these files to check what games are installed on your system, It doesn't collect personal data or anything of that sort.

Yeah, big no for WeMod, seems like a good way to force pro and other nasties on their users down the line, in 15 years i've never gotten a single virus from a trainer, i see no need to have another program for trainers.
Its 1 program for all the trainers, Seems like the perfect way to avoid multiple trainer files and false positive headaches, no?.

As far as forcing pro or anything of that sort, WeMod has been available for free 4 years now and free user has the same exact features as they would with the trainers i provided, Only pro only features are convenient activating buttons, Style changes and activation sounds .

I can't get anything from WeMod to work, I get a smiley face & then a.net framework error message :(

I would reach out to @WeMod_Chris or @WeMod_Instinct , If you provide a picture of the error it would help as well .

Mikael Levan

Reaction score
Hey MAF.
Thank you very much for making the trainer update for Beyond.

I had some trouble at first getting it to work until I understood I must manually start NMS (Steam version) and only after it is running, then press "PLAY" in the WeMod application.

Last edited:

newbi

Reaction score
Why would you say its a Spyware?, Did you have any issues?, When steam downloads a game it creates a manifest file with game name and directory, WeMod just uses these files to check what games are installed on your system, It doesn't collect personal data or anything of that sort.

Its 1 program for all the trainers, Seems like the perfect way to avoid multiple trainer files and false positive headaches, no?.

As far as forcing pro or anything of that sort, WeMod has been available for free 4 years now and free user has the same exact features as they would with the trainers i provided, Only pro only features are convenient activating buttons, Style changes and activation sounds .

I would reach out to @WeMod_Chris or @WeMod_Instinct , If you provide a picture of the error it would help as well .

Wemod is crap. From the wemod site

"We collect both personally-identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information from you. Personally-identifiable information may include your name, address, email address, and payment information. "

Now in the EU. Wemod knows our laws and tries to get around them.

If i visit a website. It must by EU law give an option to turn off all options for that site to collect data.
But with wemod. I would have to write to them every day and ask what they collected and to stop.
They will stop. But the data has already been sold on.

Wemod is just another data collection site with added paid trainers.