Trainer Search

kill3r000

Reaction score
As of today the F10 and F11 options are broken. When you activate them they stay pressed even if you disable them

kajb139

Reaction score
hey got a rather big problem with the wemod trainer for this game. it is in the key commands. im not sure what your level of involvement is with the wemod team, since i know that you said that you were retiring, however it would be great to see a resolution to this. I have submitted several follow ups after game closures and no one seems to be reading or implementing them.

While i do understand that wemod is a premium platform that has a paywall for certain features. the problem actually stems from how the keyboard commands are set for the trainer on deafult. i really dont feel that it is fair for the platform to be charging users to be able to correctly use the trainer.

The problem:
Infinite Health - F1
No Radiation- F2

Set Units- Increase- F1 Decrease- F2
Set Nanites- Increase- F1 Decrease- F2
Set Quiksilver- Increase- F1 Decrease- F2

so as you can see the big problem here is that the these 2 keys are actually set to operate 5 different functions in the trainer. when you turn on or off either no radiation or infinite health during gameplay, this will change the values of the set amounts for currencies. as a result you can actually wipe out your ENTIRE collection of these items by just turning on these cheats during gameplay, or attempting to turn them off during play.

the only work around that i have found for this was to activate the cheats at the main menu screen on launch, but if you dont activate the radiation cheat BEFORE the health cheat, then you will have set the amounts to 10,000. then whatever you did have will be changed to that 10k value.

thanks for your time, hopefully you can work with the wemod team to get this resolved ASAP.

kajb139

Reaction score
i would also like to point out that in addition to my above post, it would appear that only the steam trainer seems to be suffering from this issue. the trainers for epic games and gog have both already had an additional key added into their keybinds, so they work as intended. im really hoping this issue will be addressed soon? I am currently playing on steam through a friends family share for no mans sky. but if this isnt resolved in the next update i may end up purchasing this from gog or epic, because this is a REALLY big deal to me.