Trainer Search

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
Dear MAF, how much money does INF UNIT give? I don't want to have tooo much money like 999999999 (but if it is less than 10 million then it's fine with me) because I still want to earn most, it's just right now I want enough money to get all the inventory space that would cost around 3-4 million which would take too long to farm. So is it possible to give us the feature of editing our own units? Thanks a lot!

ercxar

Reaction score
First, thank you very much!!
Second, I only used atlass pass cheat (Num1) and Inf. Material packs (F5) and they were working without any problems, until I exited the game after 5hours , when I launched the game again, now none of them works.
I can hear the activated voice but it doesn't work.
I'm using +15 trainer, I switched to +12 version and I can't even hear activated voice on this version!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Dear MAF, how much money does INF UNIT give? I don't want to have tooo much money like 999999999 (but if it is less than 10 million then it's fine with me) because I still want to earn most, it's just right now I want enough money to get all the inventory space that would cost around 3-4 million which would take too long to farm. So is it possible to give us the feature of editing our own units? Thanks a lot!
999m .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
First, thank you very much!!
Second, I only used atlass pass cheat (Num1) and Inf. Material packs (F5) and they were working without any problems, until I exited the game after 5hours , when I launched the game again, now none of them works.
I can hear the activated voice but it doesn't work.
I'm using +15 trainer, I switched to +12 version and I can't even hear activated voice on this version!
Does any other cheats work or all cheats stopped working ?.

ercxar

Reaction score
Does any other cheats work or all cheats stopped working ?.
I don't know what just happened, but with a windows restart everything works fine now!
in my NMS game marathon, after 5hours game suddenly started to stutter and fps was 11! I had to find a save point and exited the game. After that it didn't work until I restarted windows.

Nounours2627

Reaction score
I don't know what just happened, but with a windows restart everything works fine now!
in my NMS game marathon, after 5hours game suddenly started to stutter and fps was 11! I had to find a save point and exited the game. After that it didn't work until I restarted windows.

Maybe your computer was overheating and trottling :)

Last edited:

nexus_shadow1

Reaction score
hey MAF can the launch and thrust and warp fuel be made inf?

Also to everyone having crafting issues: you still need to have the blueprints for tech, and also i think you need to have at least some of each of the ingredients...

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to activate the trainer after I ran the game? Because the game won't alt-tab back and requires restart if I alt-tab out to open the trainer...

CLINTTT

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to activate the trainer after I ran the game? Because the game won't alt-tab back and requires restart if I alt-tab out to open the trainer...
Just press every button from F1 to F12 and then 1,2,3 from numpad :D

How to get Atlas Pass 2 and 3
Even if you dont have them in your inventory, it still works. You can still open doors.

EpicBox

Reaction score
Not working here.

Edit: All good now, just closed out of it and started it while the game was already running. Thanks MAF.

Last edited:

gefjun

Reaction score
need a language cheat if possible been talking to this guy for 3 hours and still 60% of what he says is unknown and thats just 1 language

gefjun

Reaction score
need a language cheat if possible been talking to this guy for 3 hours and still 60% of what he says is unknown and thats just 1 language

added note enough words in 1 language to get the maximum milestone and still have 1 word in multiple conversations understood

dragoonjefy

Reaction score
Any chance you would like to take on the HYPERDRIVE issue instead of those of us who bugged out waiting for Hello Games to fix it?

Looking for a cheat to add the HyperDrive Blueprint to our knowledgebase or the HyperDrive itself to our ship.