Trainer Search

Zoot Cadillac

Reaction score
Ironically I have found that the 1.22 trainer is working again with 1.24. However a couple of options, namely those on the numberpad, are slow to activate they do indeed activate.

Zoot Cadillac

Reaction score
Yes I know the cheats work that is not the problem, it is that after saving the game
and the next time I play it does not upload the save instead it crashes the game. the
only way I can then play is to delete my save and start over.

That's not a problem I have had. Try using the 1.20 cheat as I think that was the one working for me. Never had a single issue with a save game being corrupt.

JGCheats

Reaction score
Respectfully requesting an update. I get weird behaviour so as an inability to purchase blueprints with nanites etc while running 1.22 with game version 1.24.

asTiG

Reaction score
what do you mean by

• If trainer doesnt activate any of the cheats then use B trainer

clocluslic

Reaction score
what do you mean by

• If trainer doesnt activate any of the cheats then use B trainer
Just meant to use the "B"eta version (if one were available)

Example:
No Man's Sky V1.00 Trainer +18 B // If the previous trainer doesn't activate for you then use this one

Sandsnake

Reaction score
I have negative money, have tried all the versions now, all leave me at -2.bazillion monies

JohnJohn1983

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is an issue. cant build without needing to craft a component like glass even tho the trainer makes the game need 0 resources when building/crafting.