Trainer Search

rokas

Reaction score
crahes when using terain monipulator for me

ChillZwix

Reaction score
Can I use this to just get me a Antimatter, cuz I lost the first one for the quest?

Skyro468

Donor
Reaction score
game got updated, trainer doesn't work anymore
Just tested the latest trainer, seems all of the functions still work correctly. However, fast kill doesn't instant kill stuff with armor plating. Takes 2 shots rather than 1. Except the walker. Have to shoot ALL of its armor for it to die. But neat to use the fast kill to mine with the blaster lol.

joserincj

Reaction score
Can I use this to just get me a Antimatter, cuz I lost the first one for the quest?
You can use the Save Editor to get it. Go over to github slash goatfungus slash NMSSaveEditor and download the ZIP file. Then choose the save file you wanna edit, right click on an empty inventory slot, add the Antimatter after finding it from the drop down menus, click Save Changes and you're done.

dtrix38

Reaction score
Hello @MrAntiFun ,

You should think of adding a way to bypass the Korvax Rank Limit. For example, you need to be a certain rank to buy things and stuff. That would be so nice. Also, try to add 'Bypass all Languages'.

Thanks,
Dtrix

Last edited:

sdge404

Reaction score
Is there a way you can possibly add the option to remove a certain amount of nanites?

rokas

Reaction score
is it possible to addd max inventory size cheat

Gabriel_RDX

Reaction score
Just tested the latest trainer, seems all of the functions still work correctly. However, fast kill doesn't instant kill stuff with armor plating. Takes 2 shots rather than 1. Except the walker. Have to shoot ALL of its armor for it to die. But neat to use the fast kill to mine with the blaster lol.
I just tested the Easy craft cheat doesn't even activate anymore

Dantexn77

Reaction score
Is there a way you can possibly add the option to remove a certain amount of nanites?

Just use the CE table for that

Thanks anyway for the good job, hope to see Super Speed make a comeback soon

Last edited:

praytock

Reaction score
would like to do base building, however easy craft only works for parts? no building modules?
Thanks for help =)