Trainer Search

MrPoopyPants

Reaction score
ok i tested things out, with the current trainer you cannot have :
*** Infinite Ammo (Numpad 4 by default) the Plasma Launcher (right click) crashes game.
When your Plasma Launcher (right click) run out of ammo, open your inventory, and select the tool in the multitool tab, and it will refill the ammo (bit of a pain, but it works for me).
No Reload (Numpad 3 by default) makes its so your weapons that use Left click do not need ammo.

*** No Tool OverHeat (Numpad 5 by default) Terrain Manipulator left click function Crashes game

For me all other cheats enabled works just fine, and causes no further crashes.

I hope they update this trainer, and goodluck to everyone. Hope this info helps you out.

Last edited:

Chasey

Reaction score
Oh shoot, I knew I forgot something. I was going to mention having no-tool-overheat turned on crashes instantly when you use the terrain manip!

craigmire2

Reaction score
ok i tested things out, with the current trainer you cannot have :
*** Infinite Ammo (Numpad 4 by default) the Plasma Launcher (right click) crashes game.
When your Plasma Launcher (right click) run out of ammo, open your inventory, and select the tool in the multitool tab, and it will refill the ammo (bit of a pain, but it works for me).
No Reload (Numpad 3 by default) makes its so your weapons that use Left click do not need ammo.

*** No Tool OverHeat (Numpad 5 by default) Terrain Manipulator left click function Crashes game

For me all other cheats enabled works just fine, and causes no further crashes.

I hope they update this trainer, and goodluck to everyone. Hope this info helps you out.

easy crafting wouldn't work for me

JDamien

Reaction score
Game is crashing when activated Inf. Ammo and using Right Mouse Button or the LB on the XBOX controller...
The trainer CDT's the game whenever you use the No tool Overheat with the Terrain Manipulator or the Infinite Ammo cheat with the Terrain Cannon thing. Basically don't use no overheat or infinite ammo with the terrain manipulator in any way shape or form.

Cravont

Reaction score
not sure if its me but i think it may have bin patched cos none of the cheats are working all of a sudden for me

MrPoopyPants

Reaction score
not sure if its me but i think it may have bin patched cos none of the cheats are working all of a sudden for me
there was a patch early this morning, but the tests i did were post patch. make sure you are running the game first and are ingame physically before activating. beyond that if it still does not work im sorry dont know what else to say.
They will patch this trainer when they have time =]

***Edit***
it does seem like the infinite items as well as easy craft does not work also the cheats activate, but do nothing.

Fraggle80

Reaction score
All the cheats are working for me, with the Terrain Manipulator and Inf Ammo crash glitch. If you have Inf Material Packs, open and close Inventory and everything is topped off....Hyperdrive, Thrusters, grenades, etc.

rokas

Reaction score
does anyone now why the telaporter does not work?

Draknarn

Reaction score
What trainer version should I be trying to use? I play downloaded and updated through steam on a W10 machine. Having trouble turning on any options except ship health and life support, nothing else turns on for me.

craigmire2

Reaction score
What trainer version should I be trying to use? I play downloaded and updated through steam on a W10 machine. Having trouble turning on any options except ship health and life support, nothing else turns on for me.

They need to update the trainer

RiotAil

Reaction score
Thanks so much for getting the new trainer up so quickly.
Something I have noticed, unsure if it is an issue with the trainer or on my end but people should watch out for, when using the infinite units command I have been unable to buy ships without trading in my previous one.

metalhedgear

Reaction score
A lot of the features in the 7.26.2018b version are working great. I have narrowed down a game crashing bug though. When you have no tool overheating enabled and use the terrain terraforming tool, that's when it crashes. Can't wait to see what you do with the next version though. Thank you for the work you put in.

rycuda

Reaction score
Great trainer thanks!!
but how do you use the "show game editor"?

MrPoopyPants

Reaction score
A lot of the features in the 7.26.2018b version are working great. I have narrowed down a game crashing bug though. When you have no tool overheating enabled and use the terrain terraforming tool, that's when it crashes. Can't wait to see what you do with the next version though. Thank you for the work you put in.

Did you bother reading the forums before posting this?..... Just sayin