Trainer Search

blup

Reaction score
the trainer can update directly again since the last up date works only f1, 2, 4, 7 and 11

thx

Fruitvlieg

Reaction score
the trainer can update directly again since the last up date works only f1, 2, 4, 7 and 11

thx

Well yesterday after the last update . F1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,12 work fine and also num 0,1,2 worked fine for me here.

krissimonsta

Reaction score
Used the latest trainer, it doesn't work at all, pressing a button gives signal but it doesn't activate the option. I first started the game then the trainer, I am on W10, steam version. :(

Fruitvlieg

Reaction score
Used the latest trainer, it doesn't work at all, pressing a button gives signal but it doesn't activate the option. I first started the game then the trainer, I am on W10, steam version. :(
Start the trainer in admin mode , not in normal user mode.

whittone

Reaction score
Trainer works fine, make sure you have the newest game updates from July 30th.

Adoniis

Reaction score
I have the newest updates and I run it in admin mode, still doesn't work.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Did you exclude it in windows defender scanning ? .

Yeah, this is only one of two trainers I can't get to work.

**EDIT** I tried again and now it works. Not all the options do but some seem to be fine.

Last edited:

MrPoopyPants

Reaction score
noone said anything about 45 pages back or being thread police, how about 1 page back?

Jyx

Reaction score
Hello Mr AntiFun !
Your last trainer works on the last steam update, only it crashes the game when Infinite Ammo and No Tool Heat are activated, when you use a grenade the infinite ammo makes the game crashing, and if you use the No Tool Heat with the Terrain Editor beam the game crashes too, all other cheats seems to still work fine.

JustinKringstad

Reaction score
thanks for this awesome trainer, works wonderfully, any chance you could add Salvaged Tech to the list: Inf Salvaged Tech

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
anyone figure out which part of the trainer causes the terrain option of the multi-tool to crash the game completely yet?

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
its the overheat option on the trainer that crashes i.. just letting you know.

krissimonsta

Reaction score
Start the trainer in admin mode , not in normal user mode.

I tried that, I also excluded it in defender scanning and I have the latest updates.

#Edit: I found the issue, I didn't start Steam in Admin mode since my account doesn't have admin rights I always have to enter my fiancé's pin and steam doesn't need admin rights. :) (I assume this is the problem since if I start it in Admin mode it logs into the account of my fiancé, then when I change the user, it tells me that he has to reshare the game with me. The trainer works fine on the main account, in my steam account as shared game :p )

Last edited: