Trainer Search

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score
There is no virus. There is no trojan.

If you seriously think this is the case, go stick your head in a blender. It's called a false positive you window lickers. Every single page on this forum is littered with you people trying to claim his work is filled with viruses, when you're too thick or lazy to understand why. Just stop it.

Please, for the love of god, stop it.

Mr Antifun has been doing this for free for years, and he's the number one in the world at it for good reason.

clarkkent653

Reaction score
There is no virus. There is no trojan.

If you seriously think this is the case, go stick your head in a blender. It's called a false positive you window lickers. Every single page on this forum is littered with you people trying to claim his work is filled with viruses, when you're too thick or lazy to understand why. Just stop it.

Please, for the love of god, stop it.

Mr Antifun has been doing this for free for years, and he's the number one in the world at it for good reason.
I haven´t said anything bad about mrantifun. I love his work you degenerate piece of shit. Careful what you are saying. Winrar doens´t open the trainer because everytime I try it gave errors and computer says it has virus and instantly deletes the file.

Loyalty-TXZ

Reaction score
Avast tends to give a false positive when it comes to viruses or harmful files, all you have to do is to either make an exception or you pause it while starting it up. If you do an actual virus scan on the files you will see that there's no viruses in the .Rar file what so ever. I myself have had problems with some trainers here and there that give false positives and it's always been avast that has been the problem.

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score
I haven´t said anything bad about mrantifun. I love his work you degenerate piece of shit. Careful what you are saying. Winrar doens´t open the trainer because everytime I try it gave errors and computer says it has virus and instantly deletes the file.

tenor.gif

Even Judge Judy thinks you're a muppet.

Listen to the guy above. He knows what he's talking about. Scan the archive. Go on. Then after it returns no result, turn off your anti virus, and temporarily turn off Windows Defender. Then extract the archive, and then turn them both back on.

Then once you're using the trainer and everything is working perfectly, come back here, and tell us all about how wrong you were, and how you apologise profusely for acting like a muppet.

Zenith1088

Reaction score
I've been using this website and its trainers for over I think 5 years or close to it, ever since I found out that Cheat Happens charges you an crap load of cash for one trainer, and I have never caught a virus or Trojan or worm from any of these programs, windows 10 has a security feature that prevents memory altering programs from being used, for good reasons however, if you want to get around this you have to exempt at NEW Folder from your firewalls protection its not hard to do and you can youtube it. honestly there should even be a link to help find the videos on the front page somewhere. as long as you do not load files from just any site into the exempt folder your firewall will still catch any malicious attackers, but still allow the software to be used. good luck.

Lampis

Reaction score
Mrantifun = The messiah of the cheat trainer world, dont be ungrateful and complain. Just download and enjoy. If it ever says virus from here, tell your computer to rethink its existence because its never a virus coming from him.

MrRightHere

Donor
Reaction score
No Man's Sky V1.75 Trainer +18 works complete without Virus and/or Problems with Game V 1.77 GoG

Alan160179

Reaction score
thx alot mrantfun and i using these cheaters alot .,long time and never got nothing wrong!

Mgroup

Reaction score
I swear, this guy is not human! Or atleast not one human, either its a god or multiple people!

Darko Subašić

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
No Man's Sky V1.00 Trainer +12
No Man's Sky V1.00 Trainer +15
No Man's Sky V1.00 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.00 Trainer +18 B // If the previous trainer doesn't activate for you then use this one
No Man's Sky V1.08 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.10 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.20 Trainer +18
No Mans Sky V1.22 Trainer +18
No Mans Sky V1.24 Trainer +18 // Made on Steam build of the game.
No Man's Sky V1.3 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.3 Trainer +18 B
No Man's Sky V1.33 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.35 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.37 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.38 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V07.26.2018b Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.55 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.55B Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.57 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.58 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.60 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.63 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.65 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.70 Trainer +18
No Man's Sky V1.75 Trainer +18

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ship Health
  3. Instant Cooldown Weapon
  4. Inf.Energy
  5. Inf.Materials Packs
  6. No Radiation
  7. Inf.Jet Pack
  8. Inf.Stamina
  9. Inf.Life Support
  10. No Reload
  11. Inf.Ammo
  12. Inf.Units
  13. Fast Crafting
  14. Easy Atlas Pass
  15. Super Speed
  16. Fast Kill
  17. Easy Translation
  18. No Alert
Notice:
  • If trainer doesnt activate any of the cheats then use B trainer
If it's not too much of a hassle, could you possibly insert the "always have conversation item" function in one of the future builds?