Trainer Search

derezzd

Reaction score
So with No Man's Sky coming out in June I was wondering. Will you be making a trainer for this game. I know you dont make trainers for online games, but the creators said this will be an online game that is single player. You may never see another person for as long as you play. I know you wont know if you CAN make a trainer for this game, but are planning on making a trainer, or are you not even going to bother?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
So with No Man's Sky coming out in June I was wondering. Will you be making a trainer for this game. I know you dont make trainers for online games, but the creators said this will be an online game that is single player. You may never see another person for as long as you play. I know you wont know if you CAN make a trainer for this game, but are planning on making a trainer, or are you not even going to bother?
So basically like The Division right ?

derezzd

Reaction score
Think of the division, but the chance of you meeting another real life person is like a million to one. I also learned like there is an off-line mode. Like the last metal gear solid. So knowing there is an off-line mode do you think you guys will be making a trainer?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
If the game needs an connection to play, there will not be an trainer, if it doesn't need an connection, then you can expect an trainer for this game,

SylverrFoxx

Reaction score
There is so much misinformation about this game that it's scary. The game is not multi-player. At all. You will NEVER see another player. Ever. EVER ever. The guy that designed the game said so himself. It is not and never was a multiplayer game. His comment about its so big you'd never run into anyone was describing the scope of the game. He confirmed it himself that it was vague and untrue.

The ONLY multiplayer aspect of the game is the atlas. Discovering and naming stuff. That's it. The back of the damn PS4 box even says one player. You don't need PS+ to play, no online component.

I just wanted to clear that up. Whether or not you make a trainer doesn't really matter, but just don't base it on the misconception of the game being multiplayer when it isn't haha. It's less multiplayer than Just Cause 3 and everyone made trainers for that. All that had was a leader board with no impact on the game. Just a general PSA now that the game is actually out on other systems and the info is confirmed.

Godrage25

Reaction score
pleaaase make a trainer MAF now i only buy games that you already "trainered"

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
guys, the next person to beg will receive a warning.

it will be done when its done.

why not play the game properly for a day or so.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
no problem but rest asured MAF will make a trainer at some point