Trainer Search

KQy

Reaction score
Its only work with "village mode" but not with "castle mode" after we got promoted to lord or regent or lord we use castle mode and use separate resource so basically there are two mode the one we play started with a village given by the daimnyo and the other mode are we play as a daimnyo and the address of village and castle mode was different, i hope this help

Nithran

Reaction score
yes true if u start game already as daimyo trainer doesn't work when u go play as retainer 1st trainer works but as soon as u are promoted to lord it stops working

Vandarius

Donor
Reaction score
Do you guys have it set to switch domain when you join a new martial? If so that seems to be the problem. at least for me turning that option off fixed the issue.

Nithran

Reaction score
i tryed this and it doesn't really fix problem just when u become lord your gold, lumber, supplies and iron stays on 10 million but it still takes them down with building stuff also u don't have any army and god mode cheat doesn't work at all it's like trainer still doesn't work after u become lord

sxeron10

Reaction score
+1
Requesting for the previous Trainer Options with the new ones.
Thank you.

Nekromana

Reaction score
Same issue occurred. None except the Infinite Honor cheat works above Retainer / Chamberlain mode. Hoping to see an update on this soon. Works perfectly fine on the retainer/chamberlain modes, BTW.

shredderx

Reaction score
Can the trainer also have things added to it like inf health during map battle

and influence

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
master hi..once m in lord or i direct tolord or daimyo categori...all cheats ..godly modecant functionat all sir..hope sircan help

raaaaaaaaain

Reaction score
the trainer works as a retainer for it to work for chamberlain and above just untick the switch domain option when creating a new game it will give you tons of resources but its not unlimited i know it sucks that it is not unli but you can build an entire colony with that and still have some left and you can earn it back anyway for the unli health it doesnt work for map battles it only works in manual i suggest if you want to conquer do it by one castle at a time create an army then have it attack an enemy castle or enemy unit but before they clash or siege the castle click your army then click the dual swords it will take you to the battle scene from there just crush the enemy cause you are in god mode xD

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated with a fix for resources , Redownload from same link.

panzercracker

Reaction score
Nice update, if you can, update Inf Conscript when play as Lord also, because until now, Inf Conscript seem don't work when play as Lord.