Trainer Search

Twiggles

Reaction score
Hello, I have been mainly trying to get a trainer for Prison Architect but when I got the zip file down if I try to open it gives me an error. At first I thought it may be my program to unzip so I reinstalled it and nothing, then I tried others with the same outcome. So I thought maybe it was just that one file for alpha 34a and I tried ones for other alphas which had the same problem, Then I tried ones for countless other games which also did not work. I have no clue what is going on!

I have also tried getting them on different browsers, turned off firewall and other virus stuff. What keeps happening is I can download the file just fine, it is when i try to open that file it gives me an error.

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Twiggles i want to use your above post as a example you typed alot of words but in the end told people next to nothing (in my opinion) for you to have a chance of someone helping you we need better info like what OS you use Win xp vista 7 8 10 what type of protection/s you have as in name brands = norton avast etc ________ _______ do you have windows defender- security essentials . tell us exactly what type of error you get as in word for word what the error says.

someone hopefully with a brain that has had similar problems can & will step forward with some possible solutions .

Twiggles

Reaction score
I'm sorry for my lack of information. I am on Windows 7 and In my process I have removed all of my anti virus to make 100% sure they don't interfere. But as far as the Error I get different ones depending on which program I am using. Such as Peazip gives me the error "Prison Architect Alpha 34a +4 MrAntiFun.Zip Archive is Not Readable. Would you like to try a password?". This happens when I try to open it and it pulls up the file but then brings the alert and whatever I choose will still show the file but I cannot do anything. 7-Zip when I try to open just automatically gives me the error Archive is not Readable then closes. Basically the same thing for the other ones also in some variation.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Twiggles i f your up to trying something i am willing to test something with you if you send me a private message with a email address even take your time and make up a new one= email just for this test i will try to email you a trainer that you can not open and we then see if the one i email you if you can open that one .

i myself have /use win7 x64 norton av and firewall malwarebytes pro i do have windows defender security essentials but i do not run it .

i personally use google browser and 7zip with 99.9% no problems downloading or extracting any of MAF's trainers

but i have a friend here who uses windows 10 who tells me he can not use google browser so he uses firefox to download the trainers .

maybe this makes no difference at all but have you tried downloading the trainers to different places on your pc me personally i made a folder in my documents folder and labeled it MAF trainers then made exceptions in malwarebytes and norton to exclude that folder from scanning but i allso had to go inside norton to the sonar scanning and tell it not to scan that folder allso .

allso try this click your start button then in the run box type defender and then hit your enter key see if it says defender is turned on or off

i allso just tested the Prison Architect Alpha 34a +4 trainer it downloaded and extracted fine for me

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Try to run it as admin and make sure you have no antivirus blocking the trainer , What is the error you getting btw ? .