Trainer Search

Ary Junqueira

Reaction score
Infinite resources work well to buy new buildings, but villagers are starving and freezing even with 9999999 food/wood

maetel

Reaction score
I can not get f2, f3 ,f4. to work . all I get is f5 to work .

Lloyd84

Reaction score
I've got v0.2.4995 and the trainer isn't working. Any chance of a trainer update soon?

MU ZHEN

Reaction score
Could you add stone and iron cheats?

Last edited:

zaig

Reaction score
version 0.2.5549 is out ! Will you make a trainer for that version as also ? Thanks for your time man, great work ! It is fun to fast -test stuff

CaptainSneaky

Reaction score
Legitimate complaint here: The food cap makes it impossible to beat non-small worlds since you end up needing over a thousand food to take over new areas. (With the obvious exception of the clan that uses money instead of food for territory growth)

Bolthorn

Reaction score
Legitimate complaint here: The food cap makes it impossible to beat non-small worlds since you end up needing over a thousand food to take over new areas. (With the obvious exception of the clan that uses money instead of food for territory growth)

Build silos.

JawnFML

Reaction score
Requesting for an update when you're free please! Loved this game and the trainer back then~ Recently came back after playing too much of Foxhole.. The values still work and changes but I think they added a different line of coding for checking, as the villagers still starve/freeze - which leads to sickness; Even with maxed Food, Wood. Also a nifty add +Stones +Iron will be awesome too!

lafreddy

Reaction score
Update please.
In the latest version (v0.2.5876) No Villagers Limit does not work as it should: the new villagers are not displayed in the menu (the game thinks that they simply do not exist).