Trainer Search

Anonsivme

Reaction score
Please update the trainer doesn't work for me, I press F1 to activate and I hear the windows error sound "cling" then i try activate anything else same thing the error sound and nothing turns on

Last edited:

RenatoTNT

Reaction score
Please update the trainer doesn't work for me, I press F1 to activate and I hear the windows error sound "cling" then i try activate anything else same thing the error sound and nothing turns on
It's working dude, problem is you

PlasticSin

Reaction score
When I downloaded the last 2 versions of the trainer, My anti virus stopped them as they contain Trojans! Be wary

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
When I downloaded the last 2 versions of the trainer, My anti virus stopped them as they contain Trojans! Be wary
Very probably it is not the case. Upload the trainer (or whatever software you think "suspicious") to Virustotal.com and they will analyze it with 60 anti-virus softwares. If more than half signal that file as "suspicious", then do not use it! If less (for example less than 25), you may use the trainer without any harm, but previously you have to switch it off temporarily (until you upload to Virustotal.com).

eclectic

Reaction score
False positive. Most anti virus / anti malware apps will auto-flag anything that intercepts IO, mods memory not it's own, or mods files not it's own. These trainers use Cheat Engine which is a memory reader / writer / mapper, which the trainers use to reset values in memory used by the game - hence flagged. The only mem the trainer mods are villager gen time values, and money / food / wood / villager totals. This, like all MAF trainers, is totally safe.

Brutalus

Reaction score
I use Kaspersky Internet Security, I did not have this problem. with the new version and older versions of the trainer.
mrantifun trainers are completely safe for me...:cool: