Trainer Search

KrosisXVI

Reaction score
It would be nice if we could get options for infinite lore, fame, stone, and iron options as well, and also have it run for the 64 bit version on DirectX since that's a thing now. The Wood/Krowns/Food help but can make doing some stuff on extreme a pain still since you have to grind out the time/materials for iron/stone for upgrades, or technologies for lores.

Also yes we need an update haha

kasim02

Reaction score
i dont realy like use wemod, you need steam to play but i download c.r.a.c.k game not use steam... before MrAntiFun have trainer and i like use that, and now it gone...

poor me...

civ6onlyforus

Reaction score
Guys if we want the Northgard Trainer, We must donate money to add incentive. Northgard is one of the few games to use a encryption in their
code, Which makes cheats difficult to update and maintain. It can take hours to finish one cheat because of it. Gold, Godmode, Wood, Stone, Iron is already a 16-20 hour job. This is different from most games that can be updated in a few hours each.

I played around with CE and was able to get unlimited stone after 3 hours of testing, googling and praying.

Let's jump on WeMOD... and give the northgard section the coins... And of course spam here every so often.

I charity bombed Northgard with $25. Happy holidays.

Update: The donation pool is about 70% of the way there!

Last edited:

osman12345

Reaction score
cheat 32 bit also works on our computers 64 bit cheat does not work for this reason, please do 64 bit cheat

KrosisXVI

Reaction score
I just chipped in to get us over the hump. Hopefully we get options like infinite stone/iron/lore/fame and such, here's hoping!

icit

Donor
Reaction score
How come in WeMod I only see REPPIN & STN trainer for this game. No MrAntiFun :(

Deadss

Reaction score
We need an update for the latest version of Northgard (on Steam), there was an update on 17 March 2020. Thanks

FreeGros

Reaction score
Please, update trainer for version 2.1.13.16787

Last edited: