Trainer Search

allyplum1999

Reaction score
Hi long time lurker...like 2014 and this is my first time engaging with the forum really for which I do apologise.

Anyway I created a Wemod account when the partnership started in 2019. I don't remember the details of it because it just kinda happened automatically and I wasn't paying much attention to the happenings (my fault in hindsight) I just went with the change.

I used Mrantifun trainers via Wemod since then until my computer finally crashed in the summer of 2023. Due to work I was not able to try using wemod or game much for a while, but I recently came back to it, but found I could not access wemod via my mrantifun account. I do not know why this is, I made an account normally, but I would like to get my old account back. I know with certainty that the last trainer I downloaded on the old account was Wildfrost.

I have contacted Wemod support as well, but also want to check here to see if there is any support I can get and anything obvious I am missing?

I have tried to use contact us, on the forum but no matter how I format the message I just get this

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

And I have not been able to find an administrator that is seemingly still active except for MrAntifun themself, and it felt like it would be a bit extreme to escalate things to that level.

Sorry for this, just would like that old account back.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Joesphdouby

Reaction score
Hey there, neighboring Californians! Excited to reveal the launch of my fresh drywall repair venture catering to homes along the coast. 🌊 Whether you're in San Diego, Los Angeles, or anywhere in between, my team and I are here to handle all your drywall woes. From minor fixes to major renovations, we've got the skills and knowledge to handle it all. Plus, we understand the distinct challenges that come with living near the ocean, so you can depend on us to provide fixes that last. Give us a yell if you required any repairs—we're set to roll up our sleeves and get to work! 💪