Trainer Search

Shizzler9000

Reaction score
Hi there everyone. As I am new to trainers and only use them to get a couple of seriously stupid achievements on some games I was wondering if you are likely to get any VAC bans on offline mode. Let me try to explain.... When I use a trainer, I always use offline mode on Steam. I'm talking as in modem and router off and the whole house internet off. When you run a trainer, does it mess with the core files and change them for good or only while trainer is active? So therefore am I likely to get a ban next time I go online as I know Steam checks for altered and modded files. I ask as I want to use a trainer in a game that is VAC checked. The trainers I have used so far are not related to any games that have VAC. Can anyone help me with an answer please. Thanks for any response.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It's a memory modification sort of it does not effects your files whatsoever, Using Mods is different...

You are more then safe if you took all of your house internet off :D

Shizzler9000

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the swift reply. I rarely use mods anymore as Steam are so petty on that front. I shall get some games on then.