Trainer Search

SpireWolves

Reaction score
Anyone else interested in helping me compile these for download to the general populace? I don't see any reason why we can't catalogue the old pre-WeMod, perfectly functional as-is MAF trainers from any games since his beginning to August of this year before the merger and simply continue using them since all of the old links from here are dead or redirects. I doubt it would take up much space in the form of a GDrive file or something. I've got about 40 or so myself to start with.

rantanplan99

Reaction score
I have downloaded all cracks after MAF joined WeMod. There are cracks for over 2200 games and it is a total of 23 GB.

Valir

Reaction score
I have downloaded all cracks after MAF joined WeMod. There are cracks for over 2200 games and it is a total of 23 GB.
Can you update in google drive or something ? on .rar if possible

Miss_Sin

Donor
Reaction score
I'd love the file. I'd like to seed it to my peeps over at IpTorrents.

rantanplan99

Reaction score
I'm sorry, i can't upload it to Google Drive. The free Google Drive only has 15 GB storage. Not enough for the Trainers. And i don't have the time to upload over 6600 Trainers to a GD or somewhere else. And creating a RAR file of all the ZIPs doesn't make it smaller. It will end up with a 23 GB RAR file. This exceeds the 15 GB free GD. Sorry

EDIT: And i don't know if MAF would like his trainers uploaded anywhere. Thats probably why his trainers are not on *************.

Miss_Sin

Donor
Reaction score
EDIT: And i don't know if MAF would like his trainers uploaded anywhere. Thats probably why his trainers are not on *************.
[/QUOTE]

That makes sense. I didn't even think about that.

LordZax

Donor
Reaction score
I don't care about old cheats ... once the game is over is deleted (or donated to others if the producers allow that) ...
I care about new games cheats only! and the fact that WeMod is at best not reliable and at worst a Scam.

danieldimos

Reaction score
Hey do you have like a mega link or a google drive so I could use to download your repertoire my good sir, I would be extremely grateful and appreciative.