Trainer Search

JmBundal

Reaction score
Hi MAF great trainer btw. Just a quick question how do you activate the movement and AP cause it seems to be not working.

Adoniis

Reaction score
I doubt it matters at this point but just wanted to inform anyone that if you use this trainer it will permanently mess up your game. You will get inf. moves, forever, making missions impossible to beat. Also many other issues. Lost hours of work.

Last edited:

blacklightr0x

Reaction score
i used CE for resources and mrAFs trainer for action points and mp , thank you mrAF

dvance012

Reaction score
I have the gold edition from steam. Whenever I run the trainer and game, the trainer shows that the game is running, but when I try and activate it I get a Windows ding sound and nothing happens on the trainer. It is almost like the options are still disabled.

bri88

Reaction score
when i launch game and launch trainer it says game off on the GOG version

Mitoshi

Reaction score
So in the second mission of the game, the hideout attack mission, the mission somehow spawns 122 enemies. I can only find 118 of them. The last four don't seem to appear on the map and because of this I cannot complete the mission. I am using the regular edition trainer with only money cheats and all of the combat cheats turned on. Has this happened to anyone else using the regular edition trainer?