Trainer Search

Kttekassitar

Reaction score

Once Human trainer - with all extras like in picture ?
ASKAtrainer.jpg

Last edited:

deapun

Reaction score
Sadly it's an MMO and @MrAntiFun him self has said that he dose not do trainers for server based games (online / MMO games)...
If I remember correctly he said some thing about his trainers doing some thing to the code in your local RAM of your PC and server based games (MMO's) do not have that code stored on your local PC's RAM So no RAM code to work with = no trainer.

Last edited:

Kttekassitar

Reaction score
Sadly it's an MMO and @MrAntiFun him self has said that he dose not do trainers for server based games (online / MMO games)...
If I remember correctly he said some thing about his trainers doing some thing to the code in your local RAM of your PC and server based games (MMO's) do not have that code stored on your local PC's RAM So no RAM code to work with = no trainer.
Sad noices, but understandable - if no, then no :oops:

Kttekassitar

Reaction score

Sad noices, but understandable - if no, then no :oops:
There is no trainer for this game here!