Trainer Search

cjpdzxx60

Reaction score
Game crashes after 3~30 minutes with only God Mode on.
And sometimes several enemies turns into godmode too, making the area never cleared.

Last edited:

Steel Tiger

Reaction score
many thanks for the trainer but it has some isius some times it works fine but some times wen i get hit or try to move the game crashes.so please look for the promlem and fix it.many many thanks

crawford4152

Reaction score
many thanks for the trainer but it has some isius some times it works fine but some times wen i get hit or try to move the game crashes.so please look for the promlem and fix it.many many thanks
I am having a similar problem as you do whenever I play FTE (fire team engagements) I turn the trainer on. it works fine for the first couple of minutes but then the game crashes I hope mr antifun can fix this as soon as he can.

crawford4152

Reaction score
just tested the trainer on last stand FTE and it crashes around stage 1 wave 3-4 and that is about 3-20 min. this is becoming very irratating that the cheats last for a short duration of time and any longer than that the whole game crashes pls update whenever you can

crawford4152

Reaction score
UPDATE/ HAS BEEN TESTED: Anyone playing FTE last stand must first beat stage 1 wave 1 WITHOUT cheats then after stage 1 wave 2 begins immediatly pause the game and activate the trainer it will "work" from there on out.

sivsmily

Reaction score
From second mission on wards the game crashed whenever i tried to use trainer. reason god mod or weapon or both? please help regarding this

Sahal

Reaction score
when I m playing the game it crash I try so many times

if you have know how to use please send a message

hector23

Reaction score
hey mrantifun this is the only trainer that really works and its free can you make a fix to the 1.0 version???

hector23

Reaction score
hey man can you make a fix for the 2017 dlc valley of the dead 1.2 that come just 1 week ago xD

LazySmurf

Reaction score
I'd like to see an update for this. It's crashing with either cheat enabled after 3-15 minutes after 1.2 update. I also have the Steam release.

ScottNguyen

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun! I am appreciate your work; however, the game crash after every ten minutes or sometime at the cutscene. I hope you fix the trainer soon! Thank you very much

RickRi

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer that worked 100% on my Steam game. Thank you and Congratulations!

- For those who are having problems with the game closing alone or the trainer closing the game, you must make sure that the GFWL (Game for Windows Live) is properly installed and updated.
- At first these problems happened with me and I discovered that you should install the latest version of GFWL, login to the account and add the game key (gfwl requires this)
- After I did these procedures, I played for almost an hour and did not present any more problems