Trainer Search

InkyMyCat

Reaction score
Hello Thank You for a great Trainer. I donated a lot more than the average $1 dollar as I find the Trainer great and it's helped me get a lot further which I would not have been able to do without this. Of course I am stuck as I'm bad on the jumping parts. I watched several videos but people make it look so easy on the jumping. I use a Logitech F310 Gamepad. I can usually get on the first hanging log but have a heck of a time jumping and climbing on the other log.

Anyone have any pointers as I would love to get past this spot I'm stuck on. In the old Half life game there was a console you could use to go through walls. Is there any option to do that in this trainer.

Thank You!

InkyMyCat

Reaction score
i think im at the same point too, i stopped playing as i keep missing the double jump at the top and miss the thing that you directing to break the wood.

I believe I may be at the same point as you. I am in the Tree and had a heck of a time getting to the top. Now I am at the point where I have to keep pressing the Y Key (Bash) to direct a fire ball (or whatever its called) through several obstacles to break a tree wall. I haven't had much luck in doing this. The first 1-2 I can re-route to where it needs to go but have that I miss and have to start over. I was able to break the wall on the left side which was easy to do.

To bad there isn't a God Mode or something that will let me bypass this like the Half Life games have. Is there way to bypass this or am I out of luck on finishing this game.

morph69

Reaction score
ye i stopped playing cos i couldnt get passed there, pity though its a lovely game.

Solena

Reaction score
Is there any way to get a Trainer that utilizes the oriDE.exe file? My trainer will not work as it says it looks for ori.exe but I have the Definitive Edition which uses a oriDE.exe process. :(

kanggg

Reaction score
You could just rename the .exe file and try it. But if your trainer was made for the original game, then I doubt it will work.