Trainer Search

Kubano

Reaction score
My feelings xD thanks once I find a job ill sure donate <3

Adam_Mithrandir

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but the noble and peasant unrest cheat only works on your own settlement but it didn't work on conquered settlement...

TwiSTeD^MiND

Donor
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but the noble and peasant unrest cheat only works on your own settlement but it didn't work on conquered settlement...

I second this, all you get are conquered settlement that would constantly revolt and you'll have to re-conquer it over and over and over and over and over and over again...

Anon Ymous003

Reaction score
I second this, all you get are conquered settlement that would constantly revolt and you'll have to re-conquer it over and over and over and over and over and over again...
you destroy them then start from scratch ....
it's a lot longer but less bothersome

1crash007

Reaction score
Another update has come out.. will try the latest version and see if it still works.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Just a heads-up, the game has been updated but the same Cheats that worked for the last version works for this one. So that excludes God Mode and Fast Construction to some point. It doesn't turn all structures on the Construction Queue to 1 turn, but with the new update you can now simply tick ~ and type: AddBuilding <insert building>, or UpgradeBuilding <insert new building> after selecting the settlement you want your cheat to affect.