Trainer Search

FinalSparkz

Reaction score
Ok this happens to be the case with every trainer on here, don't know why it keeps happening to me. Everytime I try to activate an option in any trainer it just gives me an error noise and nothing happens, what could be the problem?

CryptKing

Reaction score
Ok this happens to be the case with every trainer on here, don't know why it keeps happening to me. Everytime I try to activate an option in any trainer it just gives me an error noise and nothing happens, what could be the problem?
yep same as me just sound

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
trainer 1.11 loads, however any key you press just pings (noise) doesn's activate trainer at all for the game.

Edit: I stand corrected. Only the Inf. Health, Inf. ammo not working.....

Last edited:

messiahgov

Reaction score
They changed some stuff in the game, look at the menu etc. Maybe the trainer needs a total overall. Especially the Instant build etc.

SlySnake96

Donor
Reaction score
For me, everything is working as it should other than Inf Health. Also an Inf Jet Pack Fuel would be nice if at all possible.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
For me, everything is working as it should other than Inf Health. Also an Inf Jet Pack Fuel would be nice if at all possible.
MAF fixed the Trainer and will upload a new version soon.

messiahgov

Reaction score
Sounds great! Thanks for the work and not ignoring any requests. Really nice!

I know the old trainer partial works, but they really changed many stuff and the menu looks a bit different, as if they locked buildings etc. With the old version, you could build most of the stuff, even without learning the skill to do it (also vehicles etc.). And many seem to complain about cheaters, because there is no real protection at all. But in the end, the v0.1.110 trainer is not as responsive in the latest version, and the cheats seem to have problems in hooking into the game. So, I appreciate the new upcoming version. :)

Oh BTW, if I can make a tiny request. Is it possible to speed up the actual building progress (from 0 to 100%) after placing an object? It's very annoying (slow) at building many walls etc. If this is even possible?

Last edited:

SlySnake96

Donor
Reaction score
MAF fixed the Trainer and will upload a new version soon.
Thanks to both you Kalas and to you MAF, the aob scans were driving me crazy trying to find the right ones. I am still a fair bit of a noob at aob scanning ... but if you are still cool with it i will keep playing round with your trainer Kalas and use it to guide me along my path. Kudos for all the hard work you both put into making your trainers. May The Scans Point You True.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks to both you Kalas and to you MAF, the aob scans were driving me crazy trying to find the right ones. I am still a fair bit of a noob at aob scanning ... but if you are still cool with it i will keep playing round with your trainer Kalas and use it to guide me along my path. Kudos for all the hard work you both put into making your trainers. May The Scans Point You True.
If you were looking for AOB in Cheat Engine you must have Writeable ticked twice, to have the shape of Square (Writeable memory or not), but again looking for outdated AOB won't give you anything :)

That's my guess of what you were trying to do anyway.

Neruda

Reaction score
Hi MaF, trainer works perfectly for last version,thanks a lot. I'd like though to suggest a thing: will it possible to add for future update a stat point/XP modifier?

Shadowshunpo

Reaction score
im geting a threat detected from my antivirus when i try and download trainer 18 that i didnt get from the previous one. any ideas?

adsada

Reaction score
Ty for the hard work, but they made 1.116, can u update it please?