Trainer Search

DocDeath

Reaction score
thx for the great job but the trainer do not work on V 1.005 and i have followed your note it just dinging when you hit a key never had this problem befor

blackweeed

Reaction score
Is still work ?? for me is crashed when i used it
the game got update

FailureToReport

Reaction score
Great trainer, some features seem to still be working but the majority are broken by the recent patch. Sadly trying to just build and play with the game before I commit any real time to it online so the crafting portion being down is a real ball kick.

upsetkiller

Reaction score
guys dont be so ******* hasty . have some common sense

there are always bugfix patches after a big patch , its already at 70 now from 68

BiatchFacker

Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer just deletes itself when it is run...

I'm guessing you have Malwarebytes, if you do. All you need to do is include the folder as an exception. If you're using something else, you'll need to tell your AV to exclude the file or folder so it doesn't detect it as a virus and it isn't one, it just acts like one. ;)

1. Go to settings
2. Click on Malware Exclusions
3. Click on Add Folder
4. Find the folder you have the trainer in and click ok.
5. Put down a cardboard and start break dancing. :cool:

Churchly

Reaction score
I'm guessing you have Malwarebytes, if you do. All you need to do is include the folder as an exception. If you're using something else, you'll need to tell your AV to exclude the file or folder so it doesn't detect it as a virus and it isn't one, it just acts like one. ;)

1. Go to settings
2. Click on Malware Exclusions
3. Click on Add Folder
4. Find the folder you have the trainer in and click ok.
5. Put down a cardboard and start break dancing. :cool:

This doesn't work. I'm calling it a fluke if you're able to use the current mod on the latest update because most likely the majority cannot, myself included.

This mod isn't working for me, my husband, my sister, or my brother-in-law. We'll be patiently waiting for an update. But if others can still use the old current mod with the latest update then more power to you.