Trainer Search

MU ZHEN

Reaction score
update trainer plz, game version doesnt work with Osiris New Dawn V0.1.129 Trainer +18, now.

hiimbobmeister

Reaction score
Your infinite health cheat sets and freezes health at 55. At max level health is 112 as ranger (probably different for other classes), which makes this cheat halve your health, causing blood spatters and other irritating shit to happen to your character. I'm using my own crappy table in the meantime to circumvent this. Also some of the other cheats are causing other issues ingame, maybe when they're used together. Trying to pin it down now.
Would you mind sharing your table as .ct so I can customize it for my char and maybe learn a few things about the art of cheatengining?

Droid8Apple

Master Donor
Reaction score
0.1.156 when will it come ?

aka- "hey, MAF, whenever you have time and you're not updating one of the other thousands of games on your site that most people won't pay you a dime for, Osiris:New Dawn had an update yesterday"

GRNJVOLOBM

Reaction score
sorry for other matters, i use this trainer and i have a qestion to another cheat : https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/empyrion-galactic-survival-trainer.5647/
why it not work ?
who can help me this issuse
but game verion 6.7.1 and cheat trainer version 6.7.1 same!!
it not work i attempt to post in forum but everyone don't care
i want to know another people found this problem same?
please investigate this trainer :(

#thank you for answer
#thank you for space
#sorry for bad english