Trainer Search

merimets

Reaction score
While the administration was responding to the game update, Outlaws of the Old West was updated again. LOL. It's like a turtle trying to catch a rabbit.

compmomnc

Reaction score
I just fired up version 1.18 and in single player the trainer recognizes the game and all options are able to be clicked on and chosen. Make sure those who are having issues , that you are trying the trainer only in single player. There is no trainer for multi player servers. Thanks MR. Antifun for all you do.

Superhube

Reaction score
That's funny, They just came out with 1.1.9 Merimets is right, there is no way to keep up.

JeffJ

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Gee whiz.. … HUGE update the other day … I haven't played this game in a month or more: anyone know if the trainers still work or what the status is? Just curious; not busting anyone's chops or anything :) Jeff

Alireza86

Reaction score
Gee whiz.. … HUGE update the other day … I haven't played this game in a month or more: anyone know if the trainers still work or what the status is? Just curious; not busting anyone's chops or anything :) Jeff
No. it's not working for 1.19

Meatsheild

Reaction score
was using trainer V 1.1.5 today on latest updated game, every working fine on win 10.

Alireza86

Reaction score
was using trainer V 1.1.5 today on latest updated game, every working fine on win 10.
How? My version is 1.1.9 . I used to play in SP with this Outlaws-Win64-Shipping.exe and the trainer recognizing the game despite it says OutlawsServer-Win64-Shipping.exe.... but now it says the game is off. And if i try to play the game with OutlawsServer-Win64-Shipping, it won't start & nothing happened.. Just the trainer says the game is on !!

caspar

Donor
Reaction score
Outlaws of the Old West V1.1.5 Trainer +8 Works just fine

aaron1477

Reaction score
Since last nights update to 1.2.2 the trainer 1.5 does not seem to be working. Only max stats

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score