Trainer Search

riotvision

Reaction score
How does F7-9 work if F1 doesn't? F1 activates the trainer. Mine just beeps at me and nothing works.

aaron1477

Reaction score
How does F7-9 work if F1 doesn't? F1 activates the trainer. Mine just beeps at me and nothing works.
I'm not 100 % sure how it works that way, but every time the update stops the trainer working the last 3 still work. Have a try without pressing F1 and you should see

JeffJ

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
I'm not 100 % sure how it works that way, but every time the update stops the trainer working the last 3 still work. Have a try without pressing F1 and you should see

… that's really, really weird... and not typically how trainers should work.. but I'll try it

kane1

Donor
Reaction score
Just tried F7 and F8 without hitting F1 and they both work(I have newest version of the game).

JeffJ

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Just tried F7 and F8 without hitting F1 and they both work(I have newest version of the game).

Well … the health water food stuffs more important for me.. lol :) but I love the infinite items ...

aaron1477

Reaction score
It does at least mean you can keep your hunger levels sorted and keep building, but would need the health etc for the surprise visits of bears etc.

I do hope Mr AntiFun does update soon but I understand it may not be as easy as we wish it to be

wolverin

Reaction score
Sorry but a mistake again the v1.2.3 trainer added? The execute date was today...