Trainer Search

zerakh

Reaction score
Thank you

I'd like to ask; is it possible to add an option for Breakthrough Points?

combine zero

Reaction score
When you have a chance, this trainer could use a fix to correct infinite health, stamina, and mana from also applying to enemy npc's.

Thanks!

Infinite weight won't work for me anymore, any way to get around that?

MAF's advice in the OP cleared it up for me. When I start the game again and load it up, i enable everything I want, including inf. silver and weight, then I drop my silver then pick it back up again and I'm free to move. Hope that helps.

krillop

Reaction score
Would be nice to fix the trainer. Infinite health also for enemies :D

And thx for your work

ajithls

Reaction score

there shouldn't be any issues with infinite weight... did you move a item to or from your pouch to/from bag? because that's what will change the "weight" of the pouch and bag to 0.

also...
mana is also not working

mana should still work but it isn't "infinite" it'll give you 999/xxx which can be used but it won't be "stuck/frozen" at 999.

These two should work unless there has been any new game updates lately which caused the trainer to be outdated with the latest game patch (if there was one)

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks MAF! But I'm having an issue with the Trainer freezing and not enabling.. :( Any help on that one?
You have V1.01 game ? .

infinite health is afecting enemys!!
Thank you. Now i can play this game without my character moving like he's 140 years old. :)
@MrAntiFun Seems the Infinite Health and Stamina are effecting both the player and enemies.
this trainer HP - also gives enemy god mode
Thank you
Plz fix the HP issue. Thank you@
Yep. Health, Stamina and Mana are all tied to other NPCs aswell.
Also Stamina and Health burn are still happening.

But otherwise the trainer is great.
When you have a chance, this trainer could use a fix to correct infinite health, stamina, and mana from also applying to enemy npc's.

Thanks!

MAF's advice in the OP cleared it up for me. When I start the game again and load it up, i enable everything I want, including inf. silver and weight, then I drop my silver then pick it back up again and I'm free to move. Hope that helps.
Would be nice to fix the trainer. Infinite health also for enemies :D

And thx for your work
mana is also not working
Trainer updated with fix for first 3 cheats ,Redownload same link .

badmayo

Reaction score
thanks for updating. the issue at the moment is - infinite food .. i.e hunger mode - when on is affecting the interaction mode disappearing in game, can't pick up items or open chest, door etc.

everything is good except for food. i turn them off one by one to see which one affecting the issue, and it's the food.

killergoonie

Reaction score
So far item durability, fast skill cooldown, inf silver and easy crafting work but inf weight won't work. It does keep the silver from applying weight but everything else still does. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Wouldn't be the first time.

badmayo

Reaction score
you have to move items in your inventory for the wight to work. same in crafting. you need to craft something first then turn it on.

killergoonie

Reaction score
you have to move items in your inventory for the wight to work. same in crafting. you need to craft something first then turn it on.

I did try that yesterday and it didn't work. Tried it today and it seemed to work. Guess it was just some bug happening in the game and had to restart it.

It won't even start for me

Do you have the right version of the game installed? Maybe anti-virus messing with it as well.

Sheewa

Reaction score
I did all manner of moving stuff around, emptying the bag and toggling the cheat on/off. Tried it again today and it worked the first time.
I realise I should probably had tried restarting the game first.

I did try that yesterday and it didn't work. Tried it today and it seemed to work. Guess it was just some bug happening in the game and had to restart it.
Thank you, I tried again today and it worked the first time too.
-
Another bug I've encountered is that sometimes when you take a lot of "damage", the death animation plays out, and you can't do anything but lay on the ground.
It's easily fixed by quitting to the main menu and reloading the save. The cheats luckily stays on, so you don't get spawn camped.

ShibbyWhoKnew

Reaction score
Like badmayo said, activating the infinite food makes you unable to interact with anything.

bill Hatch

Reaction score
The trainer works for me except everyone seems to have heal as soon as the are hit even enemies.