Trainer Search

Titustan

Donor
Reaction score
MAF , please add options : zombies can't detect / always stealth /Invisible to Zombies, Zombies Don't Move... Thank you for this awesome trainer

rgssgs

Reaction score
inf.health and stamina can lost, sometime it work sometime not :( idk

Pathia

Reaction score
It works perfectly, the problem is that you can not play alone, to complete the missions you have to bring objects to the vehicle but you can only carry one, the hordes are endless, very frustrating, this trainer needs invisibility ... thanks anyway MrAntifun

kanelakis

Reaction score
It works perfectly, the problem is that you can not play alone, to complete the missions you have to bring objects to the vehicle but you can only carry one, the hordes are endless, very frustrating, this trainer needs invisibility ... thanks anyway MrAntifun
It also happened to me in the second level, to go to defeat the family, I arrived at infinity, and I could not find the pieces to repair a pump.
Anyway I'm playing the version of El Amigos who have done a ***** fix online, and I can play with their group.

giorgosmcSDDGER

Reaction score
Can someone tell me, this trainer is working online? Is this possible to have infinite bullets in online? (fitgirl repack) Is dangerous for ban?

Crow_BY

Reaction score
When using infinite stamina, sometimes there is a bug with vertical ladders (the character ceases to climb on them)

ollieogunera

Reaction score

I was able to finish the weekly mission (Listening In, Overkill dif) solo. All you need to do is spam right click on the walkers and run pass the human AI let them fight walkers