Trainer Search

roke

Reaction score
When using infinite stamina, sometimes there is a bug with vertical ladders (the character ceases to climb on them)
To fix this walk up to zombies and let them knock you down, its a glitch where the game thinks your dead but your not. I found this out with the last mission last night. just die once and itll recorrect and you can use ladders again.

tekin575757

Reaction score
Hello Admin, I might be asking much but is there anything you can do about the horde level? Would be amazing!

Rampant_Uterus

Reaction score
Getting grabbed is INSTANT TAKEDOWN (on yourself) because the game thinks your low hp.

REASON: The game thinks I'm on my last/lowest healthbar.

We had a guy join our game and drop the weapon bag on a roof we couldn't get to :'( Anything can be done about this?

I also can't toggle options off (they are permanently on and affect all players) causing suspicion.

INF AMMO also keeps turning itself off

Last edited:

meh mhey

Reaction score
fyi, the skill points are 4 bytes (can get it if you get more than 3 points) , and grenades are float value , usually can get it if you craft more than 2 also

meh mhey

Reaction score
trying to find ideas how to find value for the cooldown time of skills...

Verheiden

Reaction score
It works perfectly, the problem is that you can not play alone, to complete the missions you have to bring objects to the vehicle but you can only carry one, the hordes are endless, very frustrating, this trainer needs invisibility ... thanks anyway MrAntifun
Take the quest item and pres g on keyboard thats gonna trowing quest item and take another and same thing

p1tbull69

Reaction score
The trainer is meant to be used in single player in this case Private Mode, so do not expect it to work online, why would you want to expose yourself for a ban playing online?

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Can we get the mute button back? The sound of the trainer saying "activated/Deactivated) is deafening

Rampant_Uterus

Reaction score
BUGS: Can't use ladder (very bad if need to go up)
BUGS: Even with INF HEALTH the game thinks you're at your lowest bar = GRABBED BY ZOMBIE = INSTANT DOWNED forever.

ollieogunera

Reaction score
BUGS: Even with INF HEALTH the game thinks you're at your lowest bar = GRABBED BY ZOMBIE = INSTANT DOWNED forever.

Spam right click and you shouldnt be downed.
As you know even if we still have full health, we still can knocked down if there is too many walkers around you

morphius5

Reaction score
Are you using the most recent trainer and playing private? because I'm not having those issues while following these steps.

Rampant_Uterus

Reaction score
I am using 1.4 trainer and I am spamming right click as fast as humanly possible. Can't get out of the grapple.

ollieogunera

Reaction score
I am using 1.4 trainer and I am spamming right click as fast as humanly possible. Can't get out of the grapple.

Really? I manage to finish the weekly mission and other mission on overkill diff with no real problem...
Maybe try more stealthy

Crow_BY

Reaction score
To fix this walk up to zombies and let them knock you down, its a glitch where the game thinks your dead but your not. I found this out with the last mission last night. just die once and itll recorrect and you can use ladders again.
Not all tasks can be revived if you play solo