Trainer Search

meh mhey

Reaction score
FYI, i also hacked my movement speed to be super speed (just yourself). key hint, when u use Grant, and use the ability to mark for death, and you kill the target, ur movement speed is +20%. this translate to exactly 1.200000048 (dont ask me why) in FLOAT. and then back to 1.000000 after 7 seconds.

now to find the value for fast fire rate and melee rate.... and invisibility for sound

Rampant_Uterus

Reaction score
now to find the value for fast fire rate and melee rate.... and invisibility for sound

Chinese table already has this, and weapon modding. But chinese table lacks inf health :'( and game crashes when I try to run trainer/table at same time xD Table also has inf craftable uses and interact with anything (no need to pickup fuse,belt, battery, fuel - you can open all door and container with any tool)

lordofthefallen

Reaction score
There is a current bug that when you take too much damage (usually by getting shot a lot) you're player model will "die" leaving your lower half stuck facing in whatever direction you "died" in making you unable to climb ladders if you're not facing the right way. I had this happen to me a couple times on the last mission and couldn't finish the mission due to needing to climb ladders to progress.
I did however find out that if you turn off Inf. Health and get downed by a zombie, you will instantly go into a downed state and the timer will run out but if you activate Inf. Health again before the timer runs out you "should" stand right back up. I've done this a few times as Maya and Reina when I've ran into this problem.
Also keep in mind to be playing in a private lobby when using the trainer for it to work properly and if you're getting grabbed by zombies use RIGHT CLICK to get away. Using left click will down you after one or two grabs OR if there are too many zombies grabbing you at once.
Hope this helps anyone having issues.
(All this was done using the 1.0.4 Trainer)

Verheiden

Reaction score
You should feel grateful, this is only about sound, he made this cheat and distributed it for free ..... look at the trainer on another website you have to pay for it

S73PH3N

Reaction score
and invisibility for sound

I found the sound meter searching 2 Byte and value range 15000 - 16000 to start with, which lead me to :

"OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+266EAE - F3 0F11 9B 98040000 - movss [rbx+00000498],xmm3"
"7FF6AEFC6EAE - F3 0F11 9B 98040000 - movss [rbx+00000498],xmm3"

If i NOP it i can play with loud weapons no problem and able to repeat after restarting the game

Last edited:

Verheiden

Reaction score
I found the sound meter searching 2 Byte and value range 15000 - 16000 to start with, which lead me to :

"OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+266EAE - F3 0F11 9B 98040000 - movss [rbx+00000498],xmm3"

If i NOP it i can play with loud weapons no problem and able to repeat after restarting the game
How to use it, im sorry im still noob what mean value range is scan type value berween or what....

S73PH3N

Reaction score
If you want to find it yourself...

On first Scan it should look like this:

Value : 15000 and 16000
Scan Type : Value between...
Value Type : 2 Bytes

after first scan go back into game and fire a LOUD (no silencer) shot and then search increased value each time you increase the meter, You will eventually be able to narrow the amount of address down but will have to try find the right one inbetween with whats left which could be upto 120 address.

What to do with the above code other than finding it i have no idea how to put it into a trainer or cheat table, so i just been NOP it in the dissasembler.

Verheiden

Reaction score
If you want to find it yourself...

On first Scan it should look like this:

Value : 15000 and 16000
Scan Type : Value between...
Value Type : 2 Bytes

after first scan go back into game and fire a LOUD (no silencer) shot and then search increased value each time you increase the meter, You will eventually be able to narrow the amount of address down but will have to try find the right one inbetween with whats left which could be upto 120 address.

What to do with the above code other than finding it i have no idea how to put it into a trainer or cheat table, so i just been NOP it in the dissasembler.
Thank you so much for your advice bro, i wil try it right now.... Thanks you so much for help me to find it mate

morphius5

Reaction score
If possible we need a fly cheat, in the mission Find A Way Out, if you fall in a pit the fricken ladders never work for some reason, really annoying.

modebcn

Reaction score
  • it would be nice to implement this in the trainer
  • fly
  • Zombies Don't Move
  • Invisible to Zombies
  • Super Damage