Trainer Search

pedrogonzales

Reaction score
For the update for 1.06 the following didnt work: Inf Health
For the update to 1.10 the following don't work: Inf Health (still) / Inf Suppresor / Inf Resources / Freeze Timer (what ever that done again)

@MrAntiFun Hopefully when your not busy working or being awesome. Would it be possible to get an update please.

Thank you @MrAntiFun

kermess6970

Reaction score
la version du jeu est passé de 1.1.1 et merci pour la nouvelle version du trainer MrAntiFun

SKRIIIEX_007

Reaction score
MAF, Please fix the inf. resources. I still run out of resources like the icon with a cog,plank,gun.

Ghost Riley

Reaction score
For the update for 1.06 the following didnt work: Inf Health
For the update to 1.10 the following don't work: Inf Health (still) / Inf Suppresor / Inf Resources / Freeze Timer (what ever that done again)

@MrAntiFun Hopefully when your not busy working or being awesome. Would it be possible to get an update please.

Thank you @MrAntiFun

For me it is giving the same problem, I believe it is because of the Update: "No sanctuary"

Ghost Riley

Reaction score
Yeah. Unfortunately i never tested between 1.06 and 1.10 so don't know if anything else went offline during that time.

I just tested, version 1.00 of the trainer, and Health and Stamina running. but the suppressor is not working yet ....

kermess6970

Reaction score
version 1.00 ne fonctionne pas inf Health inf Stamina inf running inf suppressor

Spandexapples

Reaction score
I accidentally maxed out my resources and blueprints while playing.. Any way I could set my blueprint amount back to a reasonable number?
Just wanted the trainer for the dreadful suppressors. Plus with some word anticheat may be coming soon, I want to reset it just in case.

slasher666666

Reaction score
Most of the trainer options stopped working after the sanctuary update. Kindly update the trainer please and thank you for all your hard work.

Bracht

Reaction score
I think, let Mr. Antifun a liitle bit of time...
I am waiting as all of you, but he is the one, who can help.....