Trainer Search

ericericeric

Reaction score
not sure if others have same problem if using all the cheats.when using them and i move a unit onto a city i get crash error.way around that is dont gto onto a city kill everything then put units around key city not onto it yet save then turn off trainer then go into city that works for me.

Harkossturmwind

Reaction score
yes...allways cash if i use prestige or other..only health is used :-( new game vers.?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thx MrAntifun for the Trainer.
The way you use Prestige is: press F6 to activate, wait a turn, now you have 9999 Prestige so press F6 again to deactivate.

ericericeric

Reaction score
is there already a new version for game i tried using trainer all come up when i buy unit it crashes.how to check game version

pashkaman

Reaction score
Thanks man for the trainer, but unfortunately the game crashes ("fatal error") everytime I try to buy a new unit (I use codex game on Win10 x64) - for the latest version of the trainer V17.
For the first version V13 - only F1 and F8 work.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks man for the trainer, but unfortunately the game crashes ("fatal error") everytime I try to buy a new unit (I use codex game on Win10 x64) - for the latest version of the trainer V17.
For the first version V13 - only F1 and F8 work.
not sure if others have same problem if using all the cheats.when using them and i move a unit onto a city i get crash error.way around that is dont gto onto a city kill everything then put units around key city not onto it yet save then turn off trainer then go into city that works for me.
yes...allways cash if i use prestige or other..only health is used :-( new game vers.?

Trainer updated ,Sorry about the delay .

Harkos2

Reaction score
hello, new patch is online..plz make new vers. trainer :)

Last edited:

tindr_sb

Reaction score
thk so much for wonderful trainer.
i use V.17.09.2018.
The Movement cheat is locking the exp bar <10 experiences = 10 movements>, therefor our unit can't up level. Their max lv is 2 by using HQ exp."easy way is make movement to 1000 >:), 1 hit to master and go every where it should to go" <it many be *****. i dont know, just my think>.

The Prestige cheat is making game *****. i have no idea.
Again, Thank You for making trainers.

Last edited: