Trainer Search

Ma9nUs

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am here to tell you there is a trainer for payday two from Pirate Perfection. they are a group of trainer makers that make trainers for games and they also make them to work with multiplayer as well.

it is free only a account is needed to obtain the trainer ( the payday trainer is free as is making an account although some of their trainers are not free its similar to this site really)

but idk I bought the membership there and I think its like 30$? its not really worth it truthfully but its not a bad site for the free trainers. ive never gotten a virus from them nor have I mrantifun but I figured you might be interested.

their trainer for PD2 actually lets you spawn in items as well as give you unlimited health/ammo, explosive bullets, shoot through walls, aimbot, no recoil, kill all guards, romove pagers from guards, etc

its a decent trainer if you want look it up on youtube, pretty much 90% of people that use trainers use that one, the pirate perfection trainer is actually the most commonly used trainer for PD2 and I figured id let you know it already exists with more features than mrantifun could probably add into a trainer (unless he spent a lot of time on it) but this trainer also is their bread and butter meaning it is updated within hours of every update of the game.

I am not trying to draw traffic from mrantifun I love his work, but I do not think making a trainer that is already available to the public on another site is a good use of mrantifuns time given that he has so many requests and cannot possibly do so many requests in a short period of time with small staff.

Eatmybogbrush

Reaction score
The sign up for that site is fkn shit, tried a dozen times and failed just gave up.........