Trainer Search

mancasoko

Reaction score
Yess we need this at least the money in ML thank you in advance

Well Stamina is very important, well at least for me because for some reason(in master league) almost all the players are almost with empty stamina even before 60. minutes and if you play in higher difficulty your defenders are very tired and they become slow and oponents attackers pass by them very easy and score a goal. So it will be nice if stamina for user team is possible in this trainer too.

danika

Reaction score
Well Stamina is very important, well at least for me because for some reason(in master league) almost all the players are almost with empty stamina even before 60. minutes and if you play in higher difficulty your defenders are very tired and they become slow and oponents attackers pass by them very easy and score a goal. So it will be nice if stamina for user team is possible in this trainer too.

im agree, stamina sux after international match in ML , just lets wait if MrAntiFun can do it

triplevolkie

Reaction score
Yes would be awesome! including Stamina would be more awesomerrrrrr

empi02

Reaction score
It would be nice to get unlimited stamina in BAL mode ;) Ofc other options too :) Give MrAnti more time. He need to think :p PES 2015 is something else than "normal" games ;)

vitafinito

Reaction score
agreed

Intencity1992

Reaction score
Dont guess just wait , I haven't even checked out the game yet if i wasn't going to make a trainer i will say i wont make a trainer :) .
Take all the time you want man! We know that you have so many game trainers requests and you re doing your best to fulfill those requests. Love your work