• Pit People v4aTrainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 3,198
  • Pit People (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    129.4 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

Maitreyarck

Reaction score
Thank you dear friend !
Can you, in time, add the possibility of having an experience multiplier?
See you soon and take care of you Mrantifun!

xRif

Reaction score
thx for making the trainer. how did you find the health? i only manage to find gold using the same method as castle crasher.

anlsykn

Reaction score
There is a new patch now, gold and health dont work :(

Ryverwynd

Reaction score
O.k. so I recently just got this cheat engine I run it once and it mostly works gold cheat was no go but god mode was ok. Anyhow when I try to start it back up my anti virus keeps knocking it down. I use kaspersky and Im not totally familiar with how to disable it any advice. Not even sure how I got it to load the first time. O.k. well I just try remove the old anti virus and using something else now it doesn't work at all. Funny I don't recall getting an update.

Last edited:

Cins

Reaction score
Health says "Activated" but the gold just pings.

AdmiralCheese

Reaction score
Hi this is my first time trying to use one of your trainers. The download went fine but when I was scanning everything malwarebytes listed CheatTool.CETTrainer as malware.

I'm pretty certain this is a false positive but I don't want to unzip it till I know for sure.

I know people ask this all the time here but I've been burned before so I'm always a little paranoid when it comes to computer security.

Last edited:

Ryverwynd

Reaction score
Hi this is my first time trying to use one of your trainers. The download went fine but when I was scanning everything malwarebytes listed CheatTool.CETTrainer as malware.

I'm pretty certain this is a false positive but I don't want to unzip it till I know for sure.

I know people ask this all the time here but I've been burned before so I'm always a little paranoid when it comes to computer security.
Youll be fine Admiral I've run Mr Anti Funs stuff several times never got a virus.

Ryverwynd

Reaction score
Health says "Activated" but the gold just pings.
Yeah when you hear activated that should mean it works however the cheat doesn't seem to working currently I guess because its updated. When you hear the ping that means it doesn't work either. Hopefully we will have an update soon and they will both work.

SpicyMarrito

Reaction score
Hey MAF, with the new trainer, my antivirus keeps detecting a trojan and removing it. It's it harmless? If so, I'll try and get it sorted. Cheers!

RandyFTW

Reaction score
Hey MAF, with the new trainer, my antivirus keeps detecting a trojan and removing it. It's it harmless? If so, I'll try and get it sorted. Cheers!
He's trustworthy it's just a mis-read by antivirus softwares because of the nature of how the trainers work... It happens once in a while but it's nothing to worry about. :)

It would seem Inf. Health doesn't work though; perhaps give it a miss until the trainer gets another update. Hopefully soon.

Last edited: