Trainer Search

Reyghelkun

Reaction score
Software: Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/332330/
Product price: $ 9.99 USD
Features:
No Overheating: In this game does not have much life. What you have is a bar in the lower left corner is the temperature of the ship. The bar is empty at the beginning but when you touch something hot like lava this bar begins to rise. If you maximize the ship explodes from overheating.

Do not kill civilians ( The goal is to rescue people but if you shoot at 5 the game is finished)

Infinite diamonds (the game's currency are diamonds in each section you have 4 diamonds is you say so if you catch one you have left 1-4 and if you continue to grab the section and get 4-4) On the other hand there is a section where I counted all the diamonds diamonds have for example 153.

Endless fields of orange: During the game as you progress you're putting together a small orange spheres that give you points, but the points do not show up anywhere on the screen.

PS: I'm from Uruguay and only speak SPANISH. Disculpalme so desire should now be unclear due to the use of Google Translator.

I tried to cheat engine trying to find the values of the temperature but I could not do it.
Thank you so much.

lokan

Reaction score
+1 to this. Maybe i can gift it to you as well, Mr. Antifun? =)