Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
:( Malware...
False Positive, If you would bother to read the FAQ you would see it's False Positive, just disable your Anti-virus and re-download the trainer again.

alpalia

Reaction score
False Positive, If you would bother to read the FAQ you would see it's False Positive, just disable your Anti-virus and re-download the trainer again.
maybe an bad idea but if MaF post an link to the scan (virustotal) maybe peoples will consider better the false positive ?
i mean, peoples can compare the virustotal result with their antivirus report and see if its same result then its ok.

just an idea. (maybe bad)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
maybe an bad idea but if MaF post an link to the scan (virustotal) maybe peoples will consider better the false positive ?
i mean, peoples can compare the virustotal result with their antivirus report and see if its same result then its ok.

just an idea. (maybe bad)
Read the FAQ, it explain all there you don't need virus check since it's CE and it's common that it will say it's Virus...

Sicktag

Reaction score
Before running your trainer, go into your Anti Virus, AntiMaleware program and add it to the exceptions under Settings for Malwarebytes=>Malwaare Exclusions, or for AVG you have to go in after attempting to run it and highlight it in the history and add to exceptions/restore. For Avast, you have to goto Virus Chest after running and right click the trainer and hit restore, add to exceptions.

G1Packman

Reaction score
V 0.9.0.7 is out, ima test trainer 0.9.0.2 on it ill brb

Edit: Working for me, it might just be me though

adEd

Reaction score
is the trainer suppose to freeze when u activate it

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Sc23JH9.jpg

BlackSiteHun

Reaction score
Not working for me the latest trainer.. anti virus disabled.

edit: sorry it's working. my fault. :D