Trainer Search

Janne kloster

Reaction score
Ohhh Exalted one

Please I beg you, make a trainer for Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition, I am begging you -PLEASE- I am but a unworthy gamer, I know not the world of coding enough to mess about with such things. So I come before you with my most humble wish and hope that you will find but an ounce of time to make this minor wish come true, for me and other unworthy that worship you, your abilities, your skills and your stand against those that wish to profit from poor wretches such as myself.

Thank you for your time, and for the work that you do, bringing about the possibilities of people being able to beat their games. I hope that you will find, that Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition belongs among your incredible collection as well, especially given, that you have found it within you to make it happen for Baldur's Gate I and II......

Thank you again, may the sun shine upon your divinity

Your humble servant
Janne Kloster

PS: Forgot to mention which cheats would be nice. I thought similar to those of Baldur's Gate, with super stats and infinite money :)

Last edited:

xreaperx

Reaction score
seems that one cheat place has one if you want to pay for it,but i refuse to do any such thing!