Trainer Search

Forced To Register

Reaction score
it's a pain in the ass going to fakemailgenerator and getting the goddamn stupid ass captcha wrong 20 times in a row because some retard doesn't know how to automatically block bots.

websites that FORCE you to register for anything against your will are the scum of the internet and need to be removed.

that is all

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
Sorry you feel that way mate. Nobody forced you to register though you registered because you wanted a trainer :) and you being a member now helps us get feedback on trainers and any problems you might encounter with the trainer or letting us know if a game update occurs.

Sykoo

Reaction score
it's a pain in the ass going to fakemailgenerator and getting the goddamn stupid ass captcha wrong 20 times in a row because some retard doesn't know how to automatically block bots.

websites that FORCE you to register for anything against your will are the scum of the internet and need to be removed.

that is all
Might be a bit late to answer, but it can be seem like the benefits of being a member in our community, you get free trainers for every single game! :)

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
That and random free steam key giveaways :D

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hiya all..i m new here..i feel that it is difficult to please everyone..obviously mr antifun and staff are doing to help the gamers...I m sure this is not their full time job..we must know..each of us ..have their girlfriends..wife ..sons n so on...to get on with their daily life...we of all do not req anything from sifu and staff cos we did not owe them anything..there are a group of personality person who love to help the gamers to get thru the game in u turn or in a word..win the game..even we are in different cultures...or personalities,we must we thankful to them as they are the one who help us.also it is our conscious of us whether if we wan to donate or not..they did not force us..in fact in this world..there is a saying...nothing is free..i do apologize if I offended anyone..its just an honest word from me..here I give thanks to sifu for their time to sort us out in a short cut..thanks
dannyboy88

amartya

Reaction score
it's a pain in the *** going to fakemailgenerator and getting the goddamn stupid *** captcha wrong 20 times in a row because some retard doesn't know how to automatically block bots.

that is all
thats seriously a ungrateful thing you did.............

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
if you think so, then don't register at all. I got free trainer not like on CH, and all I need just register, so what's the problem dude?

So many people on the net just want to leech, but even a single thanks is so hard, and always complain about something. Geez grow up dude

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I think we've talked enough about that, if he feels that way then he does not have to stay here, he is welcome to go somewhere else, only cause you cant fill the captcha properly does not mean anything

JaySanchez

Reaction score
cheers man welcome to our world be a part of us not other way around