Options:
  1. Super Health
  2. Inf.Money
  3. Inf.Potions
  4. Inf.Rare Candy
  5. Inf.Antidote
  6. Inf.PokeBalls

Notice:
  • If you don't follow exact instructions your game save may get ruined and game could crash
  • first activate money cheat then open the Trainers Profile in game where money shows up then turn off the cheat
  • For potions ,Rare Candy ,Antidote , Pokeballs you must have at least 1 of each item you want to effect, Open bag ,Activate cheats and switch between items to the item you want to effect ,Once you get the effect turn off cheat .
  • For Pokemon Super Health , First open Pokemon tab where the Pokemons you have show ,Then activate health cheat "You must activate it after you open the tab " , Then click on the pokemons yo want to effect and they will get massive health , Once done turn off the cheat to prevent it from effecting AI pokemons , Cheat effect will revert after your pokemon lvl up so you will have to repeat this each time you lvl up .

Attachments

• Pokemon Uranium V1.00 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 13,425
Last edited:

DrjGaming

Reaction score
Cheers man! Love all the effort you put into these.

Also, cheers for taking our request! <3

whtgrizzzly

Reaction score
You are awesome!! One quick question, are the potions just the normal or does it effect all potions?

pokepokepoke

Reaction score
Can you make a tutorial video
Upload it on your youtube channel and ill watch it(i subscribed you)

plz

Last edited:

niftychick

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get this to work.

EDIT: Sorted it. Thank you so much!! <3

Last edited:

Uktul

Reaction score
I've always wondered... Why are you called Mr Anti Fun? You sure do give us a lot of fun with these! Keep up the great work.

Pauly_87

Reaction score
Pokemon Uranium V1.00 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Super Health
  2. Inf.Money
  3. Inf.Potions
  4. Inf.Rare Candy
  5. Inf.Antidote
  6. Inf.PokeBalls

Notice:
  • If you don't follow exact instructions your game save may get ruined and game could crash
  • first activate money cheat then open the Trainers Profile in game where money shows up then turn off the cheat
  • For potions ,Rare Candy ,Antidote , Pokeballs you must have at least 1 of each item you want to effect, Open bag ,Activate cheats and switch between items to the item you want to effect ,Once you get the effect turn off cheat .
  • For Pokemon Super Health , First open Pokemon tab where the Pokemons you have show ,Then activate health cheat "You must activate it after you open the tab " , Then click on the pokemons yo want to effect and they will get massive health , Once done turn off the cheat to prevent it from effecting AI pokemons , Cheat effect will revert after your pokemon lvl up so you will have to repeat this each time you lvl up .
Just a quick question - I tried this and I followed your instructions, but it doesn't seem to work for me (rare candy cheat). I also do have 1 rare candy in my bag so it should work. I know this may sound annoying but would you mind listing the instructions step by step (in a little more details than above) for a stupid noob like me lol? I really want it to work.

Thanks man :)

pokepokepoke

Reaction score
Just a quick question - I tried this and I followed your instructions, but it doesn't seem to work for me (rare candy cheat). I also do have 1 rare candy in my bag so it should work. I know this may sound annoying but would you mind listing the instructions step by step (in a little more details than above) for a stupid noob like me lol? I really want it to work.

Thanks man :)

Bro... I'll help you

step 1 open the game
step 2 open the trainer
step 3 press f1 to active cheats
step 4 press once f5 for unlimited candies
step 5 open the bag
step 6 use the rare candy to a pokemon then go back to your bag
step 7 you will see that you still have the rare candy

Follow these steps every time you open the game ;)