Trainer Search

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Wow! If we could just combine the cheat engine table with the infinite movement we'd be pretty much set, though any additions would be great.

deathscyth

Reaction score
Actually you can lol, if you run the trailer and the table at the same time lol, I have been doing that.

sergi211

Reaction score
Actually you can lol, if you run the trailer and the table at the same time lol, I have been doing that.

Same here, but remember research trainer option afects al players also npc

sergi211

Reaction score
i use the 4x research option on the table but personaly i think don't work

deathscyth

Reaction score
It does work, you could also use the planet multiplier and set science to super high,

TheDelshady

Reaction score
Can you update it with Instant Production?
I'm getting rekt by The Endgame Alien that destroys your planets (I forgot their name)

sergi211

Reaction score
that alien sounds like death star xd, anyway use the table i posted before and with it add factory to planets and that will increase production

The table works for each planet selected so you must go one by one

dartvalerii

Reaction score
Ресурсы не пашут. И исследования работают как на меня ,так и на врагов.

sergi211

Reaction score
we don't understand ruski so bstain of using it here please

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
dartvalerii is basically restating two of the points I covered earlier. The (infinite) resources is not working and the research works for everyone (i.e. AI too). (Rough translation with grammatical corrections and filling in the blanks.)

dartvalerii

Reaction score
[Цитата="Кен Bassford, должность: 84333, члены: 271251"]dartvalerii является в основном повторением двух пунктов я освещал ранее. На (бесконечные) ресурсы не работает и исследовательских работ для всех (т. е. AI тоже). (Примерный перевод с грамматическими исправления и заполнять пробелы.)[/Цитата]

Прошу прощения за повтор.
Но меня интересует: будут исправления или нет?

deathscyth

Reaction score
[Цитата="Кен Bassford, должность: 84333, члены: 271251"]dartvalerii является в основном повторением двух пунктов я освещал ранее. На (бесконечные) ресурсы не работает и исследовательских работ для всех (т. е. AI тоже). (Примерный перевод с грамматическими исправления и заполнять пробелы.)[/Цитата]

Прошу прощения за повтор.
Но меня интересует: будут исправления или нет?
I have no idea if they will fix it, people have been asking for a fix for a while but it is just being ignored.