Trainer Search

hanchi

Reaction score
Guys It got anti-cheat. When I did a cheat example money but careful all mission has failed

larsV

Reaction score
money works,and missions didn`t failed for me, you only can`t do max police stats since you need it to promote police their stats and so move on to the next mission.

Roadkill Trucker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Where can you donate?

Main Page of the site at the top offers a donation button.

Edited:\ I noticed the button doesn't show all the time. So if that's your case. You could login into your paypal account and send a donation to this email [email protected] that's what I did to donate. Hope it helps =)

Last edited:

panzercracker

Reaction score
I think you should change "Max Police Stats" to "Inf Skill Points" or "Inf Exp" instead. Because the game skill mechanic is if you rise the skill to centain level, that officer will change to that skill class. With "Max Police Stats", the officer will max them all and stay in "enforcer" class instead other class.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
I think you should change "Max Police Stats" to "Inf Skill Points" or "Inf Exp" instead. Because the game skill mechanic is if you rise the skill to centain level, that officer will change to that skill class. With "Max Police Stats", the officer will max them all and stay in "enforcer" class instead other class.

Yep, it should change that way. because for some missions you need a specific role

DannScott

Reaction score
The inf police stats need to be changed, because some assignments need an officer to get a specific role, for example, I'm now stuck at employ 2 investigators, but I can't because all the stats are at max

@MrAntiFun Solution is to seperate those skills, like
max patrolling skill,
max riot control skill
max Advanced tactics skill
max investigation skill
max detective work skill
max infiltration skill

I think that too, I have a recent version of the game, but the trainer works just fine. Thing is.. I have been fooling around with this game recently I am in no way a scripter nor expert at trainer making at all, but, With Cheat engine using FLOAT values you can get a hold of the XP while rising during patrols. and 4bytes gives you the Skill poinst, BE AWARE, Skill points while being a rookie will change with the value found, but, if you rise above skill 3 at 1 particular specialization the value will no longer work. sooooooooooo.....

Maybe MA. Could you make it so that the trainer gives JUST 99 or 100 Skill points while on rookie? that would give the player the option to specialize the unit as desired and will not conflict with the game tasks/quests.

Keep up the good work MA.

Prokage

Reaction score
can you update this trainer with this version: V1.2072

Alex47

Reaction score
Could you please add a cheat that gives unlimited slot for units ans vehicles? Thank youu! <3

Last edited: