Trainer Search

raideno12

Reaction score
Hello MRAntifun i thank for hard working but the game is on Version 0.5.2

Leann

Reaction score
Hi, I have version 0.5.2 and the trainer is working but every time I activate F1, it makes my health go down to 2 hearts and everything is glowing red around my screen, very inconvenient when your playing the game. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks ^_^

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hi, I have version 0.5.2 and the trainer is working but every time I activate F1, it makes my health go down to 2 hearts and everything is glowing red around my screen, very inconvenient when your playing the game. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks ^_^
I have the steam version of the game, For me, it just removes 1 heart and then 1/4th of a heart.
A fully upgraded character does take the bar down to 2 hearts.

Last edited:

Mister Freemen

Reaction score
Пожалуйста обновите тренер он уже неработает не одна из функцый пожалуйста и в скором времени если будет возможность

shadowraven82

Reaction score
it up to 6.2 now thanks and can you make a option to edit item amount

Last edited:

Kotamar

Reaction score
I get one hit killed with the infinite health on. My base Health is 580 with no armor at lvl 15. Is there any way you can increase the amount of health you freeze it at?

P.S. it wouldn't hurt to increase the mana as well

michael-js

Reaction score
the F1 dosen't work right, mana sets too low, same with health. hope you get time to fix it. awesome job in any case ^^

cesar zurita

Reaction score
hi use version 6.0 of the trainer, but my game is 6.1, the option to inf items not working, could
to update the trainer for 6.1?

spahgettiman

Reaction score
Can you do a version with seperate health mana and durability cause i am a lv 15 and can't use fireball