Trainer Search

Beavergum

Reaction score
Could you update the trainer for the Mana, can not cast a spell because I don't have enough mana for it. and give us a EXP selection. Please! Also once you've hit lvl 18 your screen begins to flash red cause your HP stays low. Just please take a look at it.

Last edited:

Ashu24

Reaction score
no one trainer works.. i have 1.0.1 version of game, but the same trainer version don't work.. when i push f1 for inf healt ecc ecc, the life and mana go down and i can't use spell, after when i try to disable f1, the trainer reable f1, so this trainer is a shit

huffmybrd

Reaction score
1.0.2 is released. any update? also using 1.0.1 having a problem with inf health dropping me down to only half a heart when actiaved? thank you

fredo1

Reaction score
the trainer not working because, use "portal_knight_x64_exe".
but my game use "portal_knights_x64_game.exe".

you are a solution ( sorry for my english, i speek french)

Beavergum

Reaction score
MAF my son is bugging the shit out of me for this trainer to be fixed ^^ damn kids. The 1.0.1 version. I got him hooked to your trainers! He says pleeeeeeeease!

lovemetal626

Reaction score
infinite items does not work. I think version 1.02 broke this trainer

can we get an update for this?

Beavergum

Reaction score
I would like the 1.0.1 just fixed that's the version we have ><; I am trying to learn to use Cheat Engine. I have used others linked files for the cheat engine but the game keeps crashing.

Delin

Reaction score
There is a new Beta from Portal Knights (1.0.3). The Beta will be released next week to the Final Version. The Trainer does not work completely with 1.0.3. The GOD Mode does not work. Only as a Pre-Information.
Many thanks for the good Work.

Epikfailz

Reaction score
Just so you guys know, items that cannot be placed can still be duped
If you have more than 1 of an item, simply right click the stack inside of your inventory and select "Split stack"
should have the original items in the same spot and another stack with half the original amount. Obviously this doesn't work for armor/weapons/pets because they don't stack.

lovemetal626

Reaction score
I uninstalled my game and installed version 1.01 again and the trainer still does not work properly for the game

when i am playing single player it works fine, but when a 2nd player joins, it breaks again.

also NOTE the infinite item does not apply when you are CRAFTING , its only when you are placing items, like rocks and dirt blocks etc

Delin

Reaction score
Hello. They could adapt the Trainer to the new Update 1.10. The Trainer works no longer completely, the God Mode does not work. Thanks for the great work.

n3xus386

Reaction score
Version Portal Knights V1.1.0 Trainer +4 is not working for me

it isn't working either offline or online

Last edited:

neotheshitman

Reaction score
Version Portal Knights V1.1.0 Trainer +4 works in it's way where it drops you to one or two and half hearts so you start blinking because your close to dead that needs a fix the durabilety still drops to 0 but the weapon or tool can still be used the item dub still drops in amount but it sort of works
Version Portal Knights V1.0.1 Trainer +4 works with durabilaty but health does not work but the item stuff works so maybe something whent wrong or needs a fix but in combo of the 2 playing is oke
looking for the pets that i can't get ad the moment so im looking for some one that has so i can dupe it xD
(pets looking for: Panda | [URL='http://portalknights.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Sky_Dragon&action=edit&redlink=1']Sky Dragon | [URL='http://portalknights.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Rednosed_Reindeer&action=edit&redlink=1']Rednosed Reindeer[/URL][/URL])

lovemetal626

Reaction score
It is unfortunate but for me it is also not working

I have my game updated to ver. 1.1 and using the Ver 1.1 trainer,

when i press F1 or F2 windows sound plays but nothing happens.

Delin

Reaction score
Portal Knights Update 1.2

Hello, there was an Update today on October 19th.
Currently the version is 1.2.
The Trainer does not work completely with Version 1.2.
F2 no longer works.
Can you please update the Trainer, thank you.